Midway @ Sunbright

Willy41360

I guess we are at a point now whether the Tigers can bounce back from the thumping Harriman put on them or have they been broken. Harriman has a good team and they seemed to be clicking on all cylinders and Sunbright seemed to be totally flat, the end result wasn't pretty if you are a Sunbright fan. Now a new question arises........ Can the Tigers regroup this week and play up to their potential? It won't be easy even if they do, but I think they have a decent chance. But if they play like they did against Harriman the playoffs are a distant thought. The Tigers have to win three of the last 4 games to have a shot at 3rd in the district. 2 wins gives them a shot at 4th. So it is crunch time for the Tigers. I'm going out on a limb here because I think the REAL Tigers will show up.......

Midway 14

Sunbright 20

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we are at a point now whether the Tigers can bounce back from the thumping Harriman put on them or have they been broken. Harriman has a good team and they seemed to be clicking on all cylinders and Sunbright seemed to be totally flat, the end result wasn't pretty if you are a Sunbright fan. Now a new question arises........ Can the Tigers regroup this week and play up to their potential? It won't be easy even if they do, but I think they have a decent chance. But if they play like they did against Harriman the playoffs are a distant thought. The Tigers have to win three of the last 4 games to have a shot at 3rd in the district. 2 wins gives them a shot at 4th. So it is crunch time for the Tigers. I'm going out on a limb here because I think the REAL Tigers will show up.......

Midway 14

Sunbright 20

No offense, but I think the "real" Tigers showed up last week, and just got beat by a much better team... MIDWAY 35-14

No offense, but I think the "real" Tigers showed up last week, and just got beat by a much better team... MIDWAY 35-14

No offense taken, but I know very well the REAL Tigers never showed. When two teams take the field the only thing that counts is how they play on that night. They did get beat by the better team Friday night and I'm not one to make excuses, but to be honest that was some of the sloppiest tackling I ever seen at this level, and Sunbright has better tacklers than that. But one thing for sure, in order to win the big games you have to believe in yourself for 4 quarters and Sunbright lost that at half time.

Guest Shocker0

I'm hopin Sunbright! But they really need to show up and play. And first and foremost, the coach has to think they can win before they can...and so I hope he does. Not predicting a score, but I hope for the upset.

TO WIILY41360--I HOPE THE TIGERS ARE READY TO PLAY THIS WEEK, IT WILL BE A TOUGH GAME. I HOPE YOUR SUNBRIGHT COACH NEWBERRY WANTS TO WIN THIS GAME BECAUSE HE SURE LET THE TIGER TEAM DOWN AGAINST HARRIMAN. LIKE, WHY WOULD YOU TAKE THE BEST OFFENSIVE PLAYER (THOMPSON) OFF OF KICK OFF RETURN AND NOT CHANGING HIS DEFFENSE. I COULD POINT OUT MORE BUT NO NEED. COACH NEWBERRY DID NOT WANT TO WIN, WHY. IF HE SAYS DIFFERENT, HE IS LYING, OR IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT GAME. IT WAS CLEAR TO WHAT HE WAS DOING. IT'S HARD TO BE THUMBED BY THE OTHER TEAM BUT UNCALLED FOR TO BE THUMBED BY YOUR OWN COACH....HOW DOES HE SLEEP...

JUST ASKING BECAUSE ALOT OF SUNBRIGHT FANS ARE UP SET...

(gets out Otis to English translator... only for it to break right away upon reading that post.)

Just when I thought we got rid of him and the stupid monkeyboy, too...

I'm telling you BroD, that's what you get for not inviting me to that "lynch Monkeyboy Party!" Now, we'll have to form a new gang-the "eliminate Otis at all costs possee!!!!" Word?