District 11AA

Big Country

Waverly has a very very talented sophomore group. very very athletic.

They have talent, but didn't seem to jell together very well last year. The Tigers will have very little height and will struggle again this year. I hate to see it but I'm afraid it is another rebuilding year. If we don't have someone to really grow, it may be several lean years.

Edited by papatiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should be better than last year. Harpeth is going to be the one to beat along with their neighbors in the county. Who do you open with? CW opens with Rossview on Friday.

Yea Harpeth opens with CPA tomorrow night and I cant wait, its going to be a great night tomorrow. :lol:

And on a plus note Perry Horkins nailed six three's in a JV game against Independence Saturday in Harpeth's playday. I look for him to get some playing time this season so get ready if he doesnt get rattled by the jump from middle school to high school, its a different atmosphere in high school ball.

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

Stewart County gets the season started with their home opener on Friday night against the Northwest Vikings. With 3 key starters from last year returning as seniors, it should be another controlled and penetrated game for Bramlett to get things goin on the right foot. Good luck boys, play hard

hey get to open up, again, versus the Vikings..they dominated pretty well last year against northwest, esp. with help from the crowd....it was awesome to see the students and fans cheerin the rebs to victory over a pretty decent club that can give you a run for your money, at least a clarksville team that use to. I'm jus glad 11-aa bball is back, h.s. football season is long gone in my mind...yet when you're use to watchin your team struggle year after year, you kinda anticipate the next sport to start up...No offense Rebs, I still got yalls back! B)

its to early for me to try and pick this one but i know all three cheatham county teams will battle for the title. they are all very talented teams. i believe sycamore and harpeth will split games and leave the tourny to decide. should be some good games and i look forward to the smack talk on here with the harpeth kids as always :thumb:

Can somebody post a freakin' schedule for Harpeth? The one on coacht is not complete. There isn't one on the school's website. There's a rumor that they open at home this coming Friday. Big Country? HHSnumber1fan?

Hello. Is this thing on? :thumb:

We play CPA as you most likely know tonight at 6 o'clock. We play Ensworth Friday night for the opener, Then we play in the lavergne classic following that.

I have a schedule but i dont know how to post it on the website.