District 11AA

Big Country

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictions for tomorrow night's semifinals????????

I'll start by saying the following:

Liberty Tech: 85

Sycamore: 57

Harpeth: 58

Bolivar Central: 56

I agree, I hope Harpeth can pull it out.

Harpeth 62

Bolivar 56

Liberty 88

Sycamore 68

BC I will be wearing a st. louis cardinals flat bill(red) sitting on the front row of where ever there are Harpeth fans. Straightbill wont be able to make it, he has a baseball game. If anybody wants to meet with me I am about 6'4 big guy and will be wearing that hat (red cardinals flat bill).

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

Harpeth 62

Bolivar 56

Liberty 88

Sycamore 68

BC I will be wearing a st. louis cardinals flat bill(red) sitting on the front row of where ever there are Harpeth fans. Straightbill wont be able to make it, he has a baseball game. If anybody wants to meet with me I am about 6'4 big guy and will be wearing that hat (red cardinals flat bill).

I'll be wearing a navy blue polo shirt and slacks (not a prep I just have a mock interview for an Education course tomorrow evening) :P

The Bolivar/Harpeth game is a toss up. I really don't know who to pick. Bolivar is really young and at times they play great and then they play bad. If Harpeth does not try to run with them and set up their half court defense then I think they win. Especially if Bolivar just throws up shots like they did against Liberty in the 12AA championship. If Bolivar is able to push the pace of the game and makes Harpeth run then they will win. How many players does Harpeth play because Bolivar plays about8 to 10 players. I was wondering if fatigue might come into play for Harpeth.

The Bolivar/Harpeth game is a toss up. I really don't know who to pick. Bolivar is really young and at times they play great and then they play bad. If Harpeth does not try to run with them and set up their half court defense then I think they win. Especially if Bolivar just throws up shots like they did against Liberty in the 12AA championship. If Bolivar is able to push the pace of the game and makes Harpeth run then they will win. How many players does Harpeth play because Bolivar plays about8 to 10 players. I was wondering if fatigue might come into play for Harpeth.

Play around 10. It should be a good game, I think Harpeth will be ready for Bolivar, and I see them running the same way they did against JSS.

Harpeth 62

Bolivar 56

Liberty 88

Sycamore 68

Bolivar 72

Harpeth 61

Bolivar wins cause Harpeth wont be able to run with them...

Harpeth 62

Bolivar 56

Liberty 88

Sycamore 68

Should be easy to find.....you'll be stickin' out like a sore........thumb. :P