Ooltewah at Heritage

denlron

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep boring but good. Heritage is a classy program. Nice players and fans and coaches. Thanks for the hospitality.

Final was 41-0 Ooltewah. 27-0 at half time. Marshall had over 130 yards. His first touch he took it to the house for about 70 yards. Basically this was a boring flat game. I can't wait until next week. I hope you will be here Chopper...

Woods threw a Pick when he had a first down running guaranteed, and Casey Roach open on all sides by 15 yards, and he threw into a covered area. Running game was solid, defense was solid. Special teams was well enough (punt return TD was a bonus). Woods wasn't great, and Connor Pepping(next year's QB) still hasn't thrown a completed pass all year. I know they're trying to run down the clock, but give the kid some real game experience dangit.

All in all, Yay Shutout! Heritage is a pretty cool place too, with the moon coming out over the mountains like it did.