Best Running Back in West TN

lilcorso

Yeh, you're right...what is it...70 something tds now? 30 in his sophomore year?...20 something so far this year in the best 2A region in the state? Yeh, you're right...no biggie...c'mon man, the talent's there and he's proven it over and over again...His 15 yards against Milan shouldn't be considered since he was hit before he got started

not trying to be smart i just really dont know... what do you mean he was hit before he got started?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not trying to be smart i just really dont know... what do you mean he was hit before he got started?

He was getting hit in the backfield before he could get any room to move...I don't care if you have Larry Johnson back there...if you're getting hit before you get to the line, it's hard to get yards

South Side's Jontamion Forrest added to his already very impressive stats with 192 yards & four touch downs last night against region rival Lexington.

i agree...he is a good running back...adrian donald also had a big game against lexington when humboldt played them...i think he had over 200 yards and 5 TDs...can't remember but that sounds right since we beat them 46-6

South Side's Jontamion Forrest added to his already very impressive stats with 192 yards & four touch downs last night against region rival Lexington.

Forrest is great. He put big numbers up on a rain soaked field and he made would be tacklers look silly. My top 3 would be

Chad Jordan

Jontamion Forrest

Adrian Donald

Jordan might be in 1A, but with his size and speed he would still put up big numbers in 3A if he played on a 3A team. Forrest is an all around great back, great speed and power. Donald is great also, he's been putting up numbers for 3 years. He's the only one of the 3 that would be in this same conversation if we had it last year.

Forrest is great. He put big numbers up on a rain soaked field and he made would be tacklers look silly. My top 3 would be

Chad Jordan

Jontamion Forrest

Adrian Donald

Jordan might be in 1A, but with his size and speed he would still put up big numbers in 3A if he played on a 3A team. Forrest is an all around great back, great speed and power. Donald is great also, he's been putting up numbers for 3 years. He's the only one of the 3 that would be in this same conversation if we had it last year.

Adrian Donald put up some impressive numbers his freshman year only playing 5 games...i believe it was 800 or 900 yards that he put up just in those 5 games

Chad jordan is a great runningback. He is not afraid to run between the tackles. In the game against Lake Co. he ran up the middle toward those big hosses all night long. He gained most of his yards this year off of 2nd effort. He will hit you in the mouth every play. Bracey (Union City) and Yancy (Lake CO.) will leave you in the dust if you don't gobble them up at the line.

• 9 months later...
I believe cunningham is going to have a very good o line this im expecting big things from him

I sure hope so...look back at 06 when he had a solid line blocking for him...he led West TN in regular season rushing yards...and also busted 375 yards and 7 td's in 1 game against Obion Central....