Jo Byrns Vs. Clarksville Academy

Just because it is fall break doesnt mean take a break from football guys. EVERYBODY stay focused, and be at practice this week!!! Clarksville is an improved team, and almost beat a good Heritage team earlier this year, so dont take them lightly Jo Byrns!!

Oh i talked to Colton today, and he said he had a little swelling but he should be ok!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally, in no way, believe Clarksville Academy is going to get shut out. With the type of offense they run if the opposing defense makes a mistake their in the endzone. Clarksville Academy just has a problem with consistency, they can score on any team in this region, but consistently is another thing.

Jo Byrns- 42

Clarksville Academy-20

Edited by melton

I personally, in no way, believe Clarksville Academy is going to get shut out. With the type of offense they run if the opposing defense makes a mistake their in the endzone. Clarksville Academy just has a problem with consistency, they can score on any team in this region, but consistently is another thing.

Jo Byrns- 42

Clarksville Academy-20

Not trying to start anything but JBS will have the shutout. CA scored on Forrest after a bad punt snap gave them the ball on the 5 or so and the rest of the points come on the 2nd and 3rd team Defence. JBS likes the goose eggs. They put there 2nd's in on offence pretty early but let the D stay! Nothing wrong with that.

JBS 36 (I like that number)

CA 0

Jo Byrns- 42

Clarksville Academy-20

well i don't want to talk any smack here but yall have not seen a defense like JBHS if you score on them i promise you it want be 20 :lol:

Not trying to start anything but JBS will have the shutout. CA scored on Forrest after a bad punt snap gave them the ball on the 5 or so and the rest of the points come on the 2nd and 3rd team Defence. JBS likes the goose eggs. They put there 2nd's in on offence pretty early but let the D stay! Nothing wrong with that.

JBS 36 (I like that number)

CA 0

This is why I say the score may be the way it is. Nashville Christian scored on their 2nd and 3rd team, why shouldn't Clarksville Academy.

Yes u guys might score on our 2nd and 3rd string, but u WILL NOT score 20 against the 1 team D.

Glad to hear Colton is OK. I was a little worried when I heard he was dinged up. CA should consider themselves lucky to get a first down on the 1st team defense. You guys are like the iron curtain. :angry:

JBS by whatever coach wants to let it be

CA 7 (against second string MAYBE)

Also want to make sure the team focuses on this game. Because with McEwen and Cascade coming up this could easily become a trap game if the team loses focus.

Good luck JBS all the way :lol:

JBS by whatever coach wants to let it be

CA 7 (against second string MAYBE)

Also want to make sure the team focuses on this game. Because with McEwen and Cascade coming up this could easily become a trap game if the team loses focus.

Good luck JBS all the way :lol:

I honestly do not think CA will score, on any JBS team. Unless JB falls apart, McEwen nor Cascade will beat them, either, but they will probably score, especially Cascade if they continue the type of play they've had so far. Good luck to all.