Eagleville vs. White-House Heritage

WHHcatcher

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HeritagePunter, WHHCatcher, and Allregionpatriot#3 after seeing Jo Byrns last Friday, do u guys think Jo Byrns was better last year or this year? Just wandering cuz, i still think ppl think there is no way, but i disagree. Jo Byrns is improved in almost every position since last year.

Oh I definately disagree. We didn't play a good game, but their defense is AMAZING to watch. I haven't seen a lot of defenses like theirs in high school. Also, I was kind of wondering whether or not they'd be good without Head this year, but they definately showed me something different. That is definately a great TEAM. I think they're better then they were last year, and I could definately see them in the state championship.

HeritagePunter, WHHCatcher, and Allregionpatriot#3 after seeing Jo Byrns last Friday, do u guys think Jo Byrns was better last year or this year? Just wandering cuz, i still think ppl think there is no way, but i disagree. Jo Byrns is improved in almost every position since last year.

As much as it pains me to say this because of our rivalry, there is no denying the truth. I agree 100%. The tenacity and ability of the JBS defense is incredible and much more improved than last year. I agree w/HeritagePunter in the fact that there has been question w/the loss of Head, but Reeves has filled the shoes and done so very well. It seems like every tackle or play they announced I heard Tuck's name too. I mean they've put up 3 goose eggs in a row against pretty good teams, and can easily put up a 4th against CA this week. JBS could easily go as far as the last 4 teams, if not to the championship game. Bet of luck to them, and hopefully they'll represent our region well.

Back to the game this week. It's almost friday & all I've seen you people talk about is the loss of Simms and crying about that. Is there rest of the team coming this week or was Simms all you had?

As much as it pains me to say this because of our rivalry, there is no denying the truth. I agree 100%. The tenacity and ability of the JBS defense is incredible and much more improved than last year. I agree w/HeritagePunter in the fact that there has been question w/the loss of Head, but Reeves has filled the shoes and done so very well. It seems like every tackle or play they announced I heard Tuck's name too. I mean they've put up 3 goose eggs in a row against pretty good teams, and can easily put up a 4th against CA this week. JBS could easily go as far as the last 4 teams, if not to the championship game. Bet of luck to them, and hopefully they'll represent our region well.

Back to the game this week. It's almost friday & all I've seen you people talk about is the loss of Simms and crying about that. Is there rest of the team coming this week or was Simms all you had?

Umm let me think yeah because I am pretty sure you have to have 11 players to have a football team but whatever. O and most people say we have one of the best linebackers in the state so I guess that counts too.

Heritage you know what needs to be done this week. Dont worry about what you have to do the next few weeks just take it a week at a time. I know you guys are good enough to beat this team and have the team chemistry. You guys have made me proud this year so far keep it up and finish the year strong and you know where you will be at the end of the year......Ill be covering for the Robertson County Times this week I htink so give me somehting good to write about. Good luck!

You took a cheap shot at Cascade on the Cascade vs McEwen thread about steroids<what are you trying to say?

I got to play against Jo Byrns last year and they were very good and were a TEAM you can probably go back to things I siad before the year even started, I knew they would be just as good if not better. When you have a defense like that all you need is an average offense because you are going to get good field position and your D is gonna score. Plus they have exactly what you want from a team, good chemistry, great leadership, and most importantly everyone on the team is aiming for ONE goal not individual goals. If you look at the leader on that team you never once see him talking about himself, he talks about his team and his defense. Everyone knows who I am speaking of and although for a while I did not like him, because things he said and he was at Jo Byrns,I definately have a different opinion of him now because he loves the game of football and plays it like your supposed to. Go Heritage.

Guy from Cascade you know what I am talking about. I was in no place to say it but I just think "that" brings shame to the game. But its someone elses decision not mine.

Simms is leaving Eagleville bc I heard he got in an argument with a coach and they benched him?? Someone verify if that reason is true. He is transferring back to Sycamore and will be the backup for the rest of this year and maybe able to play if TSSAA allows him.

He did not leave becouse of the coach/team. Family situation.

I swear, people can't even talk about anything on this site - you keyboard commandos

Chill out man; nothing else was being talked about, so if we wanted to talk about our QB just up and leaving then I think that's just fine. *Checks the books* Yep, it has to do with football....*checks again* oh yes, he was on our team, which is Eagleville....mmm hmmm.....and this is a football site. OK, we're still on topic

:thumb:

OK... Simms is gone... and that's a big loss... but he wasn't a factor last week against Cascade... In fact he must have been distracted because he knew that he was leaving... the entire team may have been affected. Fact is... they didn't play well... and they are capable of playing much better... and probably will this week… go Eagles...

:thumb:

Edited by boxman

from the jibber jabber here about a qb... it sounds like the eagles have not lost much... obviously, yes, the last couple have weeks have been tough... sounds like to me when the going got tough for the qb the got gone... hard to be a great quarterback when you are not willing to fight through the rough times... not sure if sycamore is a better situation.. i think they are out of the playoffs already....

weakminded people break under pressure... i think he broke all the way to "pleasant view"

i get the idea you don't know what you're talking about. you don't know the kid so why would you make that statement?