Father Ryan at Baylor

bigbigguy

Lussier will play the quarterback that can get the job done. When you get to be a HEAD COACH of a football team then you can make the decisions. Till then you have to do like the rest of us and just set back and watch. Last year and this year it hasn't been as bad as the five years before. And it will get better in the future. So quit your bitching!!!

No response from Ryan fans for three days to someone talking to you like that. We all like Coach Lussier, has been great for Ryan. But man, back in the day no OR guy would come in spouting off telling us to shut up. Where has the pride gone?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No response from Ryan fans for three days to someone talking to you like that. We all like Coach Lussier, has been great for Ryan. But man, back in the day no OR guy would come in spouting off telling us to shut up. Where has the pride gone?

Congratulations to both teams on a very physical grueling game. Both teams had a lot of breaks on both sides of the ball. Coop had a strong game. Massey looked sharp in the first q. Both lines looked like death warmed over by the end of the game. The Father Ryan qb had some strong scrambles as well as some nice tosses. Fortunately, Baylor was able to hold on and take a brutal 24-20 win.

Waited for a response and finally got one! Not really what I was looking for. My reply was just aimed at one person and didn't really mean to set anyone else off.But if it gets Ryan fans united against something (even if it is me) that's great. I'm a big Ryan fan maybe not as a BIG as Ole Dad but still a fan.

My Cats have fallen on hard times and it's good to see my friend having success in his new coaching position.

Waited for a response and finally got one! Not really what I was looking for. My reply was just aimed at one person and didn't really mean to set anyone else off.But if it gets Ryan fans united against something (even if it is me) that's great. I'm a big Ryan fan maybe not as a BIG as Ole Dad but still a fan.

My Cats have fallen on hard times and it's good to see my friend having success in his new coaching position.

You probably won't hear from a lot of Ryan fans this week either because of who is up next. If you did not hear BA game was stopped with about 6 Minutes left in the 3rd Qtr. because a BA player broke his leg and no ambulance at game. He had surgery last night in Memphis and according to Flatt it was a Joe Theismann type break. The score was 53-7. Lussier has done a great job since coming to FR, if you are a friend of his I'm sure you know what he walked in to. No facilities at all to work with, he probably saw middle schools with better facilities than Ryan. Players that want to win, parents too. But it went so far south that it will take a few years to get it back up. I give Ole Dad a hard time because he is so into it is like we are back and we are not yet. If he stays long enough he will get them there, but as good a coach that he is I think he is an even better man.

From what I heard in talking to a few people who did travel to the game it was what we have seen in every Ryan loss so far. Deffense gives up one or two big plays early then holds them for the rest of the game but the Irish offense struggles to capitalize on good field position.

Its not McPhail that is the problem its just that Ryan doesnt have that one big name play maker on offense. If you look at the top DII school's they all have atleast one.