Gallatin (7-0, 4-0) Vs. Hunters Lane (4-3, 3-1)

Gtowner

Another metro cretin pops up on the porch with his banjo. Must be hard to get all your posts in during a school day. Hunters Lane has no answer for The Green Wave offense or defense . Big, Big, win for GHS

banjo what the freak is that? metro = city not cattle and corn .. im a proud grad of maplewood high c/o 95 ... so bubba you just sit on your porch and wonder why .. hunters lane ripped you a new one ..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yall are crazy u actually think HL will get blowed out n wont touch the G lol have u seen there RB jeremy clay im pretty sure HL will get on the board more than once an last time they played at gallatin they won an i hear its Gallatin homecoming so you know there gonna have distractions plus u know they wont play as hard cause they think they're just gonna destroy HL hmmm well im pretty sure they were thinkin that last time HL played at gallatin well im not sayin we gonna win but we have a pretty good chance an last time i checked HL defense has improved an 2 out of those 3 loses HL have are to teams that are still undefeated (maplewood an Springfield) an im pretty sure antioch would have made it a close game if it wasnt for mistakes so im not pickin HL to get blowed out if they lose it wont be by no 54points or watever i have been readin plus its friday the 13th an out of all the teams in this region to give gallatin trouble this will be the team an yea gallatin has a good defense but also HL has a OK defense an an pretty good ofense an im guessin gallatin does too but HL has speed speed an more speed an this will give gallatin trouble juss like it did in 03 an if HL doesnt make mistakes an plays hard they might just can pull it off so this is what im predicting for a win or lose scenario

if they win the score will be 28-21

if they lose 28-21

but the poin is HL will score the most points that gallatin has seen this season

Man,

I am so pumped for this game. If the players are juiced up the way I am this is going to be a great performance by the Wave. Both sides have done their share of talking this week, but we're almost there. The Wave Yard is primed and ready.

And the fans don't forget, so I anticipate a particularly raucus crowd. We haven't had a real big game at home this year, so we are ready to really get loud. And I think we'll have plenty to cheer about.

Hunters Lane won't do anything unexpected offensively. They'll try to get their running backs to the outside and hope their speed will get them some big plays. They will throw quick one or two yard passes and try to get some cheap yardage. They won't run any 5 or 7 step drop back pass plays because they know they can't block Gallatin's fron seven.

They won't run it inside much because they know Gallatin won't have any problems shutting that down- and they don't like being physical. None of the Metro teams like being physical. They all want to run around in circles like its flag football. They like to think they have good speed but none of the Metro teams every gets past the first round of the playoffs. I guess that's because they are fast at everything-including playoff appearances. One and done.

Unfortunately Gallatin has to play one more Metro team after this, so we'll have to read all this garbage again. But I guess the trade off is Gallatin gets another easy game. What is the score versus Metro so far this year?

Oh yeah- 162-32. Let's put that in perspective.

Gallatin has scored more points in FOUR GAMES versus Metro than Hunters Lane has scored ALL YEAR(151)!!

How you like them apples?

Edited by just1np

I have been rather quite on this thread this time around, because every time I say something about metro, some one tries to attack me with a two page post with no periods or capital letters. Truth is, I hope Gallatin trashes HL. I guess I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the last time HL came to town. Though I want more than anything to beat the Warriors by 50, I think, as HLHS, that this will be a close game. I would venture to say that aside from Gallatin, HL is the best team in our region. With that said, if HL scores more than 14, it will be on big plays. I have yet to say this, but Gallatin is the best D in the state of Tennessee. Don't be mistaken, HL has speed and alot of it, but they have not seen a team yet this season that has the Defensive speed that Gallatin has. Hope to see you all at the game. Maybe the HL faithful will man-up and bring more than 20 fans to the Wave Yard like the rest of the metro teams.

Got to go with Gallatin 28-0

Always good to hear from Mr. Wycheck.

Stat of the week-

Hunters Lane versus teams that were undefeated when they played them

0-3 (Antioch was 1-0, Maplewood is still undefeated, and Springfield is still undefeated).

And what is the Green Wave's record?

7-0 baby!

The Green Machine is Rolling!

ok i seen gallatin against antioch gallatin offense isnt no better than HL offense HL has a better RB an im sure Gallatin is losein sleep on how they plan to stop HL rb im sure its gonna take there whole defense to bring him down an yea i admit gallatins defense is good but HL defense is good to an i can all most promise u that if HL makes no mistakes they will beat gallatin i mean most of gallatins games have been won in the 2nd half an HL linebackers are quick matter a fact i think there defense is quicker than gallatins an yalll QB can run better than HL qb but like i said if HL makes no mistake i pick them to beat gallatin ....its friday the 13th an its upset time every has gallatin picked to crush HL i kno of they win they wont crush them but they will win barely (by a fieldgoal) if they do an this goes aswell for HL to but im pickin HL to beat gallatin this time an if they do lose well then hay there still the playoffs i guess HL will juss have to beat them in the playoffs then but overall this will be a good game an should be shown on tv

an another thing HL will be prepared for gallatin they played in two big time games allready maplewood which i think can beat gallatin an springfield an everybody was giving gallatin all this hype after beatin overton sayin overton had the best D well hmm did gallatin forget HL beat them to HL has a better D than overton so the greenwave will be tested ohh an HL more physical than last year to