Gallatin (7-0, 4-0) Vs. Hunters Lane (4-3, 3-1)

Gtowner

Some numbers to chew on:

Hunters Lane is averaging 21.5 points a game, and allowing 18.8 a game.

Gallatin is averaging 31 points a game, and allowing 5.5 a game.

Two of Hunters Lane's three losses have come to 4A schools.

Hunters Lane has not scored more than 28 points in a game.

Gallatin has scored more than 28 four times.

The two teams have three common opponents so far- Antioch, Overton, and Hillwood.

Hunters Lane lost to Antioch 20-27, Gallatin beat them 47-18.

Hunters Lane beat Overton 18-6, Gallatin beat them 32-7.

Hunters Lane beat Hillwood 27-0, Gallatin beat them 41-0.

And the number I find most interesting- Hunters Lane has not played one non-region game against a 5A opponent.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some numbers to chew on:

Hunters Lane is averaging 21.5 points a game, and allowing 18.8 a game.

Gallatin is averaging 31 points a game, and allowing 5.5 a game against sorry teams.

Two of Hunters Lane's three losses have come to Elite 4A schools.

Hunters Lane has not scored more than 28 points in a game.

Gallatin has scored more than 28 four times against winless teams.

The two teams have three common opponents so far- Antioch, Overton, and Hillwood.

Hunters Lane lost to Antioch 20-27, Gallatin beat them 47-18.

Hunters Lane beat Overton 18-6, Gallatin beat them 32-7.

Hunters Lane beat Hillwood 27-0, Gallatin beat them 41-0.

And the number I find most interesting- Hunters Lane has not played one non-region game against a 5A opponent.

booo!!!

Hunters Lane Wins this one!!!

Family Ties .. im going with blood!!!

#5 Trackstar!!

you know who this is. burn em!

booo!!!

#5 Trackstar!!

I didn't realize HL played Maryville, Hillsboro and Red Bank.

Hmmm...

Oh, and since you into editing...

Look again at the record of Overton and Antioch, I'm pretty sure they've won a couple games a piece. In fact didn't Antioch beat someone we were just talking about. I can't seem to remember. Who was that? They beat them in week two I believe.

Oh well, it will come back to me I'm sure.

Edited by just1np

I didn't realize HL played Maryville, Maplewood and Red Bank.

Hmmm... they are elite!

Oh, and since you into winning.

Look again at the record of Overton and Antioch, I'm pretty sure they've won a couple games a piece. In fact didn't Antioch beat someone we were just talking about. I can't seem to remember. Who was that? They beat them in week two I believe.

Oh well, it will come back to haunt me I'm sure.

im not sure who they beat but it wasnt Maplewood ..

just dont get caught with your pants down like you have the past 3 years

booo!!!

#5 Trackstar!!

Another metro cretin pops up on the porch with his banjo. Must be hard to get all your posts in during a school day. Hunters Lane has no answer for The Green Wave offense or defense . Big, Big, win for GHS

HL has huge problem, GHS has prohibited any WARRIOR player from touching the G logo at any time before, DURING, or after the game. The size of this Green Giant will cause HL onlyto be able to run or pass on the outside on over half of the field. This is absolutely unfair to Hunters Lane and anyone in a 3 county radius needing to paint the lawn furniture. :D:lol:

They are right old age destroy the mind. :thumb:

Here are some more numbers to chew on.

HL is avg. 219 yrds rushing per game while passing for 76. (incomplete game stats)

HL is giving up 170 yards on the ground while just 67 through the air(incomplete again)

Clay is now the region leading ground gainer after last week at 969 yards.

McClain is avg only 43 yards per game but is a definite speed threat.

Walker is back at QB after the injury and has a 176 yard air outing under his belt.

Hunters Lane has really picked up the rushing attack the last couple of weeks and it has shown in the win column. Their defense is playing better and recorded a shutout last week. We all know they have tremendous speed and they sit perched to knock the Wave out of the #1 spot in the region. However Hunters Lane has not played a team that has as much speed as the Wave either. And we can all remember what it was like the last time HL came to Gallatin. It wasn't pretty. As the metro and Hunters Lane faithful like to remind us about the 2003 Warrior victory every chance they get. The Gallatin fans remember the spitting on the "G" and the chanting of "metro metro metro". That after we stood and applauded the seniors of Hunters Lane the year prior at their place. We also remember the Hunters Lane coach and his comments after the 2003 game and how he boasted about how the tide had turned in metro's favor against the Sumner County schools. Those acts of disrespect are not far from our memory. So we have to be very prepared for another hard tough fight. Hunters Lane as Overton was last week is the best team we have faced so far.

HL has huge problem, GHS has prohibited any WARRIOR player from touching the G logo at any time before, DURING, or after the game. The size of this Green Giant will cause HL onlyto be able to run or pass on the outside on over half of the field. This is absolutely unfair to Hunters Lane and anyone in a 3 county radius needing to paint the lawn furniture. :thumb::lol:

HL has to worry about making it to mid field to step on the "G" not too many opponents have done that this year but there want be any stomping on it in pre game warm ups and chanting metro they dont wanna light a fire under this GALLATIN team