Unaka Vs. Cloudland

acdcfan

Thanks for your support, but I don't think it will be THAT lopsided... Guess we"ll just have to see though...

Book, it probably won't be that lopsided, but why don't you get behind your almamater and stop the hate. Opinions are like you know what everybody has one but the same old tired ragging you've been giving is getting on alot of peoples nerves. Being that arm chair quarterback or coach is alot easier than doing the real thing. Alot depends on the players during the games as well as the coaching staff calling the plays. Best of Luck to Both and Bundle Up It's Going To Be A Cold One. As Always - GO RANGERS!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starman, looking forward to seeing you tonight. I'm ready for the worst, but I'm behind the Landers no matter what. Real soon, the fair-weather fans will be back in their seats. Its just a matter of time. We all know who Rangerbook is. A sad story of the little engine that thought it could. ;)

Book, it probably won't be that lopsided, but why don't you get behind your almamater and stop the hate. Opinions are like you know what everybody has one but the same old tired ragging you've been giving is getting on alot of peoples nerves. Being that arm chair quarterback or coach is alot easier than doing the real thing. Alot depends on the players during the games as well as the coaching staff calling the plays. Best of Luck to Both and Bundle Up It's Going To Be A Cold One. As Always - GO RANGERS!

I am behind my almamater... I've got this game at Unaka-26-12, But it wouldn't suprise me one bit if Cloudland only got 6 up there.

I am behind my almamater... I've got this game at Unaka-26-12, But it wouldn't suprise me one bit if Cloudland only got 6 up there.

rangerbook aka waterboy wasn't allowed to keep the book then and shouldn't be allowed around any more and from what i gather the new coaches are big on loyalty,so dont look for him to have any inside info.it will all be hearsay.nice job rangerbook .

Rangerbook hasn't been the only one criticizing or asking questions. We've been quite skeptical during the broadcasts.

Donald, Johnny, Ben, Tommy, DannyMac, Ryann, Andy, Matt, Mark - good coaches ALL - will lead this team to greatness. And they'll be scrutinized throughout. A good thing.

Truth be told, the 2006 Rangers have played fantastic defense, but until the second half at King's Academy [since the second game] the offense has been inconsistent at best. If that's the case tonight, Cloudland will send the Rangers crying down the Mountain. Again.

But, cut down on the turnovers and penalties, and Unaka wins at Cloudland, regardless of the playcalling.

Rangerbook aren't you the one who was saying that Unaka needed a coaching change a few weeks ago. Remember you can't build a football program over night. Now if you step into a good program and don't do any improvements and go down hill then it is time to start telling the coach to go back to basketball. I think that Unaka has improved this year and looks good at times, but it will take a few years so just hang with them. Stoney Creek is a hard place to coach from what I hear, people expect to start winning from the get go.

Rangerbook aren't you the one who was saying that Unaka needed a coaching change a few weeks ago. Remember you can't build a football program over night. Now if you step into a good program and don't do any improvements and go down hill then it is time to start telling the coach to go back to basketball. I think that Unaka has improved this year and looks good at times, but it will take a few years so just hang with them. Stoney Creek is a hard place to coach from what I hear, people expect to start winning from the get go.

When and were was I calling for a coaching change?... Coach Donald Ensor has done wonderful job with the Ranger football team.

Edited by Rangerbook06

I'm sorry maby it wasn't you but a few weeks ago I remember someone saying that the your coach needed to go back to basketball. I will try to find the post, it seems like it was after the Hampton game or the Cosby game I will let you know.

Now I have criticized play calling on a few occasions, but I have never said for Coach Ensor, or any of his staff, to leave.

Edited by Rangerbook06

Crazyness, rangerbook, I'd wait til after the game to celebrate. Remember when you sat beside of me at that basketball game a couple of years ago? More amazing things have happened. :thumb: And Pujo, Cloudland will turn it around. We've got too many people that want to see it go the other way. Its going to happen.

King, I think the score told it all. UHS is on a roll. I'm just glad all the cloudland fans don't have a attitude like yours. Give the Unaka kids a chance, look like they proved theirselves tonight. What was that score again?