JCM @ Henry County

very good post wingie! :thumb:

The truth is neither team is doing as well as either of us would have thought. All of us see the potential for our respective teams yet neither has reached that. Both of us have lost to the same two teams. HC has lost to to other 5A teams while JCM lost to Germantown 3-0 and to Northside which I`m still not believing. This is gonna be a good game. JCM does have weapons. This season has been very untypical for the Cougars yet it has been a typical year for the Patriots over the last several seasons. I really hope we can catch HC underestimating us.

Can't afford to underestimate anybody JCM or JNS. It don't matter, got to play to win 4 George's.

It should be a good tough FB game.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wingman said in another post that Calvin was alright, but had a mild concussion and will probably be held out until Wednesday. I really hope they make sure he`s alright if he plays Friday. JCM will hit harder than Southside did. I think everyone knows that Hogsett and Hardin don`t mess around. I`d really hate to see him get hurt worse. I`m sure the coaches will make the right decision.

Hogsett and Hardin has to catch him first. Mcnairl is awesome. If he is at full strength Hen co. will win by 14 or more. I've seen both play and Henry co. is alot better than JCM. Henery co. 28 JCM12

The YANKER can admit that JCM is not as good as a year ago AND not as good as I expected this season. The YANKER will GUARANTEE you and anyone else reading this, that HC will NOT score 31 points Friday night unless the game goes at least three overtimes!!! I believe we are healthy and if our offense can move the ball just a little, our defense will hold you to 10 points. We are not quite as good as Ridgeway when healthy, but we are better than everyone else you have played!!!!!

So your saying JCM is better than South Side? I think the score was 21-12 South Side with the win right? Yankers mouth 10 HC31

I hope you are right "Oh Winged Wonder"...JCM will GLADLY receive the 300+ yards that the Patriot defense GAVE to SS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they was to get 300 plus yards on O. 150 would come back from dumb holding penalities,late hits, personal fouls you get the idea.

I hope you are right "Oh Winged Wonder"...JCM will GLADLY receive the 300+ yards that the Patriot defense GAVE to SS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they was to get 300 plus yards on O. 150 would come back from dumb holding penalities,late hits, personal fouls you get the idea.

The decision to get on randy came down on him from a not so spritiful administration here in henry county. it's pretty sorry when you have school adminstrators try and quiet down one of the most loyal fans in the nation. every one of the players were sadly disappointed when they found out that there would not be any horn blowing because they love randy and his horns. he is behind they boys and several of them have said that he gets them pumped up. so if you agree with me, then go with me to voice your opinion in very respectful way to the administration that we need randy on friday night for one of the BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR

Oh they are spiritful! They are just power hungry ****** also. I have talked to our great super at the ballgames, he thinks he is the next in line after God!

We will be yelling for you Randy! If this is true and the administration is behind this, then we as the true BIG RED should boo loudly when Mr. Kreisky and MRs. Poole walk into the stadium.

Go win it boys. Yanker the score will be HC 31 -- JCM 20

:thumb: How is Calvin?

Sorry to say it mom, but we need him. He is the one that makes us go

YANKER U TALK S MUCH SMACK ABOUT JCM DEFENSE. IF THE D IS THAT GOOD WHY ARE THEY LOSSING. HC OFFENSE IS AVG. POINTS A GAME IS 25.4, WHAT IS JCM OFFENSE AVG. YOU ARE JUST PRAYING THat jcm come to hc and win while its not going to happen see u at the game i'll be watching hc put a beating on jcm. i don't think game will be close at all. CAN'T WAIT AND SEE NUMBER 34 RUN OVER YOUR LINEBACKER I FORGT HIS NAME.

The JCM offense has not played well this year but there is speed and talent that could explode any given night. The JCM defense has had to shoulder a little more of the load than they are capable of handling. You may be correct that HC will beat JCM...the YANKER thinks that the HC team is a better one...but you are totally CLUELESS if you think your SOPHOMORE running back is going to run over Hogsett!!! All of you fans in Henryland waiting on that to happen may as well stay at home!!!!!

Yank....why are they LOSSING? :thumb:

By my count HC has been lossing as many games as JCM. Two of them were to the same team.

Tell me..if HC is so good then why are they LOSSING? :P

Thanks for the support my VG friend!!! It has basically been the YANKER on here on behalf of the Cougars. You make a valid point...HC has just as many losses as JCM...so I repeat his question and yours...why are they LOSSING?????

Tell me you are NOT comparing JCM to the best FB team in the Golden Circle!!!!!

JCM will have to earn those yards. I am not sure you will get your season average of 14 points!!!

The YANKER just wonders what planet you folks from Henryland have been on lately????? Have you been to your own games??? If your defense is so GREAT, how did SS accumulate over 300 yards of offense???? The YANKER needs an answer to that one if any of you can get off of your spaceship long enough to respond!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!