JCM @ Henry County

It would be at your place, hopefully, we can make it through the mound,

not exactly sure, but pretty sure i believe that it would actually be at patriot stadium because in the third and fourth rounds home field flip flops. if you think back to last year melrose had the better record but had to go on the road to jcm and hillsboro. but i look up and clarify it tomorrow

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea ...a freakin train horn.. I wish that southside people would get out of a thread they don't belong. HC will beat you 9 out of 10 times. If McNairl is healthy during the OT YOU LOSE!...so you need to thank god for your win, and you need to take a spelling class. Heart has an "E"...

O yea and VG and Yanker..how bout them patriots. My goal was to shut the yanker up for a couple days.. and maybe this will do it. so last words ...BOOOO YAAAA

YEAH..... AND IF YOU HAD ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME AT 1:45 AM ON THE WEEKEND THEN YOU WOULDNT BE ON LINE.......

Congrats to the Big Red Patriots!!! You showed you could do it. Outside of the last play, you kept the JCM offense in check.

And Yanker, I hope that you were watching #34 tonight. He did plenty of running with Hogsett hanging on. And I saw only one time that I thought he ran over someone, it just happened to be #5 Hardin. Both Hardin and Hogsett are play makers, they kept our #1 from scoring or breaking away by getting a hand on him. But no clear BIG hits from either of them as I could see.

I hope that your father did OK up in Henryland and that the hospitality was good. Sorry that the Patriots made your ride home so long, but then again, we have waited to tell you that for months now! :rolleyes:

With a Munford win, we have to settle for 2nd and JCM may very well be out of it for the first time in a long time. We'll just have to play Melrose a game early!

Way to go Patriots!!!

The YANKER must admit that I did not see THAT #34 on week zero. It is hard to imagine that he is a sophomore. He did not run over Hogsett but I never saw Hogsett handle him either. I never would have guessed before the season that ANYONE would have run the ball like that on JCM with a sophomore running back. The YANKER and my father were impressed with your hospitality and facilities. Your team was better than we were and outplayed us...but it sure has been fun over the last few months talking that one up!!! The YANKER will now concern myself with getting JCM into the playoffs and hopefully representing our region well if we do. Congratulations to HC on a fine game and a good victory. The better team won. I was most impressed with your ability to connect on big 3rd and 4th down passes whenever you needed them. You could have some playoff success and the YANKER hopes that you do.

Hey yacker, if you need a ride home. You can hop on #34's back, he'll give you a ride back to jackson. Thats about how far he carried Hoggsett and Hardin all night long. I don't think he went backwards one time tonight when he carried the ball . Yep, everytime he was tackled, he fell forward. I thought you guys could be TOUGH and HIT HARD. There are two hits that I remember tonight. The first one was from your safety. It was late and he got a personal foul for it, so it was cheap. The second hit was from #58 on our team that drove your "baby back" about two yards backwards when he got hit. Now that was a hit. I'm not going to rub anything else in, I'm going to save a little for the other guys. You knew you had this coming, but I'm not going to be real hard on you. It was a good game, and JCM played well. They definately don't own HCHS though. I want to hear your thoughts on our young back that you didn't think was going to do anything. I can't wait for monday. See you then.

Your #34 was knocked back on the one yard line but other than that play, he was a LOAD for us to handle. Your O-Line blocked us all night long. You are right...the HIT of the game was your #58...what a lick. We played alright, but the better team won. Congratulations to HC.

Yea ...a freakin train horn.. I wish that southside people would get out of a thread they don't belong. HC will beat you 9 out of 10 times. If McNairl is healthy during the OT YOU LOSE!...so you need to thank god for your win, and you need to take a spelling class. Heart has an "E"...

O yea and VG and Yanker..how bout them patriots. My goal was to shut the yanker up for a couple days.. and maybe this will do it. so last words ...BOOOO YAAAA

Congratulations to HC on a fine victory. If you are really #50 , then you start on the O-Line. Your group played quite well...you blocked us all night long. Represent us well in the playoffs and hopefully we will get in and do the same.

Edited by Yanker

First - I would like to say that VG you have a Very Polite & Handsome son! I was honored to meet him last night!

Second - Yanker, I was glad to see your dad & you, both looking very distinguished in your hats, but have to say the worried look on your faces didn't suit ya!

Third - JCM has some Very Polite young men on their team. They just wasn't what I imagined at all from your post. JCM also had very polite fans that came to HenryLand & it was a pleasure to meet them, I'm just sorry that the ride home was so long for JCM.

The clean up crew said they found a pink slip in the stands on JCM side last night. If I'm not mistaken it was a copy of an owner's paper that read "HC OWNS JCM"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :o;) "ROTFL" Yanker, I am curious though, how does Crow Pie taste? :P Tell your team not to worry that the "RED" cleat marks will fade away after a week or so. Hummmm, #34's may take a little longer though!

Congrats to The Big Red Patriots!!!!!! I knew ya could do it guys!!!!!!!!

Got to say though, I was somewhat disappointed in our fan base turn out & the lack of noise! Very Disappointing & Not What It Should Have Been At All!!!!! They missed a good game & the signing, sealing & delivering of the Owner's Papers To The PATRIOTS!!!!!

Cheer with me Patriots! ~~~~~HC Owns JCM~~~~~~~~HC Owns JCM~~~~~~~~~HC Owns JCM~~~~~~

The YANKER was disappointed with the crowd on your side as well. I had told my father how big it would be. Congratulations on the win.

Ok Yanker, Do you still think Allen/#34 is a "BABY" back? I saw Hogsett and Harding both hanging on to him for dear life. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, was there a time either of them made a big hit or were even a factor whatsoever. I am sure you remember the hit Theus/#58 made on your "baby" back though. Allen didn't get many carries in the Ridgeway game, there were still some undecided things being worked out(first game of the year). THAT is why you didn't notice him, not because he had a poor performance. I am sure you agree with me and VG, a second round rematch would be AWESOME!!! Especially for the Patriots!!! If JCM hadn't got the last TD with no time on the clock, my prediction of 31-12 would have been pretty darn close. Hope you had a good time in Henryland!

HC wins final of 28-18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So in the last 10 years doesn't that make us 4-4 against each other?

The YANKER had no clue who #34 was after seeing your first game but we all know him now. I thought your QB played real well except for a couple of dropped snaps. The better team won and the YANKER hopes we can find a way to get in the playoffs now. Good luck to HC and my HC friends.

not exactly sure, but pretty sure i believe that it would actually be at patriot stadium because in the third and fourth rounds home field flip flops. if you think back to last year melrose had the better record but had to go on the road to jcm and hillsboro. but i look up and clarify it tomorrow

Because Munford would be the higher seed in that potential game, then we would have to go there. Fourth round (semi's) would be at home for whoever won out of Region 7 & 8 regardless of seeding. But third round would be at the home of the higher seed if both are from the same region. If it is the #1 seed from 8 vs. the #1 seed from 7, then it would be at the Region 8's home.

Theus is a remarkable defensive linemen. I enjoy playing on the same line as him. As for JCM, your passing game was better than i had expected. Fortunately Hawkins had a misfire for an interception that was returned. I have to say though, i expected JCM to hit harder than that. I enjoyed watching Dominique drag Hogsett and Hardin up and down the field.

The YANKER watched for you and if you are truly #57, then you did some good things the other night. We did not hit like I expected but your team had something to do with that. You came out and immediately took charge of the game with your running attack. Good luck in the playoffs.

Your #34 was knocked back on the one yard line but other than that play, he was a LOAD for us to handle. Your O-Line blocked us all night long. You are right...the HIT of the game was your #58...what a lick. We played alright, but the better team won. Congratulations to HC.

Well good morning Yanker. I am glad that you and your Dad made it home safely. Sorry that we didn't have a sell out crowd. You may have to come back for the playoffs to see that. #34 is awesome. I know his Dad and he was a load too back in the day when he played. In fact, his Dad still holds some very impressive records, but it is likely that his son will break them if he keeps pace. I think the coaches quoted him as having 168 yds in the game. This game may have put him over the 1000yd mark for the year.

If we can play solid, then we can go far in the playoffs. But now we must set our sights on Northside for 27Oct06.

Because Munford would be the higher seed in that potential game, then we would have to go there. Fourth round (semi's) would be at home for whoever won out of Region 7 & 8 regardless of seeding. But third round would be at the home of the higher seed if both are from the same region. If it is the #1 seed from 8 vs. the #1 seed from 7, then it would be at the Region 8's home.

Sorry Drew, but according to the TSSAA brackets, region 7 2nd place will be home first round, on the road 2nd round home 3rd round and home 4th round. If , I mean when, we win the 4th round we will again play at home in the semi-finals. The only road game in our bracket looks like we will go to the Mound in the 2nd round. Won't that be a blast!

GO BIG RED !!!

OH MY, Yanker, you can be my "hornblower" HA HA, HC dominated the cougars a up and down the field, the harder hitting team won, the toughest team won, and Yes the best team won. The best analysis for the HC offense and the JCM defense is water through a screen door, it has been said that JCM would shut out HC and had the best defense int the Region, well wrong on both accounts. Obviously coach Gaddis out coached your coach. We have all agreed all year that JCM has the most talented athletes in the region, and with the man handling of the cougars, WoW, I did not think they were very good before Friday, but they were never in the ball game. Even at 7-7, they were being dominated, #34

averaged like 9 yards a carry and was not stopped by #27 until gains of 7-8-9-12 yards a pop, Our Patriots did the hitting, and the cougars took it like a team that has given up on trying to make the playoffs.

We have not given up on the playoffs...we can still get in there. The best team won ...I agree with that. I was impressed with #34 and your O-Line. They were the difference. Good luck in the playoffs.