Most Overrated Team?

CHS 2007

They are ranked in all the polls and have not played the other top programs in their region (Clarksville and Kenwood). When these games are played and if they come out with two victories then I will agree that they are playing good football, untill then they are over rated.

Since you say that, that means kenwood and clarksville are over rated to since they havent played eachother yet...(Find out friday)So your saying that mt. juliet wasnt a challenge, they beat kenwood, springfield beat mj...Like I said in the first post. CRITIC!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are ranked in all the polls and have not played the other top programs in their region (Clarksville and Kenwood). When these games are played and if they come out with two victories then I will agree that they are playing good football, untill then they are over rated.

I dont see how they are overrated when they have been playing great football? If they havent been playing great football they wouldnt be 7-0. Maybe the only reason y ur saying they r overrated is bc you know springfield is way better than ur team and ur jealous that yall dont have talent like Springfield????

i kno riverdale is cause they have been sooo sooo dominate right? yes they have but the past doesnt win championships for the current year...

TJ, who would have thought our offense would be better than in alot of years past, during a year where we dont have a mr. football caliber running back? (jeremy mcclain will probably have a shot at it next year) offense has been as dominant as ive ever seen us (arguably more dominant in 2004), especially up front, this O-line isnt no joke and thats what makes or breaks an offense. look out next year because most of them are returning

if you are going off of scores from previous years, obviously our defense hasnt been as dominant, but still one of the better in 5A. and most years our defense has been able to produce quite a few touchdowns, i dont think we have any this year. matter of fact, i think im going to make a challenge to the riverdale defense to score this friday against smyrna, so if any of them are reading this, git r done :thumb:

INDEPENDENCE ARE PRETENDERS!!!!!

the lose to dickson county(an easier team than franklin)

and then get shut out by Ravenwood 31-0

come on!

even centennial scored twice on ravenwood

franklin game was a fluke

cordell is overrated and is an idiot for stealin the hamburger

their whole team has big heads and they need to realize they arent as good as they think

come on!

their whole team has big heads and they need to realize they arent as good as they think

Zoos, how can you talk about any team being over-rated while your Cougars have not won a ball-game in over a year? Until Centennial actually wins a game, I suggest that you mind your own business. As I recall, IHS 42 CHS 6

I agree fbfan15 plus nobody in that region could play with maplewood hillsboro or stratford :thumb:

Since you say that, that means kenwood and clarksville are over rated to since they havent played eachother yet...(Find out friday)So your saying that mt. juliet wasnt a challenge, they beat kenwood, springfield beat mj...Like I said in the first post. CRITIC!

that whole reason is overrated and has been since hillsboro was over there going 60 to 0 on everybody. thats why the burros were so rested come time for the playoffs. thats just been a week region for a long time.

Pearl Cohn's region would beat that region

Independence is for real

And this is a totally unbiased opinion, Smyrna fans should really not say anything about Riverdale, untill they have atleast beat them once.

As the game gets closer i think more and more that Riverdale is just going to smack Smryna around after reading all this.

after last night's game i'd say indy is the most overrated team

come on!

Dude thats sad that even Centennial scored on Ravenwood even though that was it the days that they were having problems with injuries, but still that makes you think...did Independence just have some luck mixed with an easy first part of the season....I think so. Independence has been cocky from the beginning sayin that they were statebound from like week 3 or 4.