Obion County Central

pride&tradition

Greenfield[/url'>fan' post='826306137' date='Dec 16 2006 - 01:31 PM']

Obion is the team to beat in 13AA and in Murfresboro. They have got it together.

Don't go giving us the gold ball yet. I heard Upperman was taking it home. We will see how things play out in March. Thanks for knowing we are the best in AA tho. A lot of people feel the same way. :lol:

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenfield[/url'>fan' post='826306137' date='Dec 16 2006 - 01:31 PM']

Obion is the team to beat in 13AA and in Murfresboro. They have got it together.

I guess that makes South Fulton a shoe in to get to Murfreesboro too........... :D

Change your name to "frontrunnerfan"....... :lol::D

Bet you were a Braves fan and Bulls fan too back in the day........ :lol:

I guess that makes South Fulton a shoe in to get to Murfreesboro too........... :lol:

Change your name to "frontrunnerfan"....... :D:D

I don't see anywhere on the post where he says hes a fan of OC's.....Can you tell me what South Fulton going to Murfreesboro has anything to do with the Lady Rebels.....

I guess that makes South Fulton a shoe in to get to Murfreesboro too........... :lol:

Change your name to "frontrunnerfan"....... :D:D

To answer your question:

I'm still a Greenfield fan but I can recognize talent.

I dont know why you're giving me a hard time but that's alright. I'm telling you Obion will be there for several years and I see some Gold Balls headed back west.

(They have the best Freshman class of any AA team this past year and they are contributing now)

Bigbull,

You have got to be Wescharge under an alias name. You can never give Obion any credit.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

Have no idea who you are talking about.......you just come across as some kid who has no idea about the talent in the rest of the state.......when you start judging someone based on what happened in the summer (Upperman thread) it just shows how biased and uninformed you really are.

Upperman is very good............Lipscomb is good as well.......Stone Memorial is pretty good too. To say in December that Obion is the team to beat in Murfreesboro is just stupid.....

Not knocking Obion because I'm sure they are deserving of the hype, but if memory serves you made the same statements last year about another West TN school......... :ph34r:

Edited by BigBull

The Lady Rebels will play Poplar Bluff, Mo on Thur. 12/28/06 at 4:00. from there Friday and Saturday games are based on whether you win or lose. OC will play 3 games in three days in D'burg. As for last night, not the best I have seen OC look, but even on what could be called an "off" night, OC wins big. Now onto South Fulton. The Lady Red Devils did play OC tough at Central Station, and this one will likely be more of the same. Look for a good one here. And then D'burg will come to Troy Tuesday night. But right now it's all about SF.

side note: Rebel Train....the shirts are a nice touch, and look good. It appears the train is growing. Great job!

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I've figured out 3 out of the 4 games in the tournament, and the ones I know now are...

Munford vs Halls

Dyersburg vs Southhaven, MS

Obion Co. vs Poplar Bluff, MO

So if anybody knows the other two teams in the tourney that would be great....

VO...How do you get to Racer Arena??

Have no idea who you are talking about.......you just come across as some kid who has no idea about the talent in the rest of the state.......when you start judging someone based on what happened in the summer (Upperman thread) it just shows how biased and uninformed you really are.

Upperman is very good............Lipscomb is good as well.......Stone Memorial is pretty good too. To say in December that Obion is the team to beat in Murfreesboro is just stupid.....

Not knocking Obion because I'm sure they are deserving of the hype, but if memory serves you made the same statements last year about another West TN school......... :ph34r:

Who do you think will win it all in AA? Obion has just as good a shot as Westview has had the last 2 years, and didn't bring it home!! Obion is definately the favorite to get it done this year. I don't see a loss coming for quite a while....maybe it will happen in the region semis, and the Lady Chargers could return the favor for last year. I would pay TOP DOLLAR for that to happen.

At what point is this stinking thread going to end????

Probably when the wrecking ball hits the new BARN!!!!

Well, I've figured out 3 out of the 4 games in the tournament, and the ones I know now are...

Munford vs Halls

tree....I'm doing my best to remember how to get there myself, we will try to get the info on here

As to when this thread will end.....sometime in late March would be nice. And yes Upperman is a very good team, as is Lipscomb, and Westview, and D'burg, and Stone Mem. and ect. ect. Not taking away from anyone on here, just talking Lady Rebel basketball. I think I have said this before....It is MUCH TOO EARLY to "award" anything, (district titles, regional titles, state titles), but teams around the state are making a case for themselves, and OC at this time is making a strong case. Next up South Fulton, a very good 1A team.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Munford vs Halls

Dyersburg vs. Southaven and Munford vs. Halls are in one bracket

Obion vs. Poplar Bluff and USJ vs Dyer Co. are the other bracket

don't know exact times but those are the matchups for the first day of the Dyersburg Christmas tourney. Girls games start at 10am (I think) and alternate every other game with guys in between with the Dyersburg teams playing at 7 and 8:30

Dyersburg vs. Southaven and Munford vs. Halls are in one bracket

Obion vs. Poplar Bluff and USJ vs Dyer Co. are the other bracket

don't know exact times but those are the matchups for the first day of the Dyersburg Christmas tourney. Girls games start at 10am (I think) and alternate every other game with guys in between with the Dyersburg teams playing at 7 and 8:30

Appreciate the info :)