Wilson Central Transfers

greenevillefan

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone on this post is wasting there time, Lavergne is the new king of district 9-AAA. Wilson Central, Smyrna, and MJ all need to just relax and face the music your time has passed. Wilson Central will be tough MJ is down and Smyrna dosnt have any coaching, that dude can only win with talent. Look out disrict 9 this thing is ours.

:rolleyes::lol: and one more time :lol:

Thanks for the laugh this morning. If you can get 3rd you have had a great season. Far better than any you have had in a long time. Maybe 2002? Earlier than that? Seems like you made the top four in 2001 or 02. Good luck.

Everyone on this post is wasting there time, Lavergne is the new king of district 9-AAA. Wilson Central, Smyrna, and MJ all need to just relax and face the music your time has passed. Wilson Central will be tough MJ is down and Smyrna dosnt have any coaching, that dude can only win with talent. Look out disrict 9 this thing is ours.

I am sure you are kidding us, cause this is funny! :lol::lol: Or are you really serious? :o I mean you don't really believe this do you? :huh: I think LaVergne has a little ways to go before they can be mentioned with the schools you listed in your post, huh, but I am sure you are kidding, aren't you? :thumb:

Edited by worden55

I dont where to start how bout with the fact that WC has all the starters from a champioship team. MJ won more at camp this summer then games yal played at camp. As for Smyrna coaching the last time LaVergne won 20 games He was the coach.FYI 95-2001 20 win every year!!!!!!!!!! ( not a smyrna but the coach is my dad)

I dont where to start how bout with the fact that WC has all the starters from a champioship team. MJ won more at camp this summer then games yal played at camp. As for Smyrna coaching the last time LaVergne won 20 games He was the coach.FYI 95-2001 20 win every year!!!!!!!!!! ( not a smyrna but the coach is my dad)

Denmaster why dont you just go over to Smyrna and stay there. You and that guy are always together maybe if you spend some more time with him he'll ask you to help him coach. Then you and him can live happily ever after.

Denmaster why dont you just go over to Smyrna and stay there. You and that guy are always together maybe if you spend some more time with him he'll ask you to help him coach. Then you and him can live happily ever after.

[/qu

im not sure who you are or why you keep knockin evryone in the district. im from lavergne and always for them but your embarrassing yourself and anyone that is a part of LaVergne I hope lavergne has tons of success this year but lets be realistic the lady rines have won 3 games in 2 years i hope they are better but beating teams like Mt. Juliet WilsonC os Smyrna we are just not there yet

Loyalty and Committment

These are two words that are seldom taught these days by parents or coaches. The coaches have no loyalty to kids that have stuck it out, committed time and money to the program. Coaches think they are Division 1 and would play a sixth grader over a senior if they could. Coaches are always playing for the future, they never enjoy the present.

Kids and parents see this and decide, why should I be loyal to my teammates. I can transfer to another school. WOW. no wonder the divorce rate is so bad. If times get a little tough, they can quit. Let's move to Wilson, Wilson C, that it, so they packed up their minivan and moved to Wildcat Drive.

Recruiting, I don't know about this situation, I don't think WC coach would do that , he doesn't have to . I have overheard active recruiting at summer camps, but the TSSAA doesn't seem to hear it . (Sorry Carlton Flatt).

Wilson Central would be a good team without transfers. Don't forget Smyrna in this conversations. They have mobile homes outside their Gym.

Mt Juliet will be good as usual. They don't have to worry about 2 guards that didnt want to be there. they have to worry about L.A.P.M. (LIFE AFTER PAIGE MCFARLIN)

THERE WILL BE SOME UPSETS FROM THE COUNTY OF SUMNER

Loyalty and Committment

These are two words that are seldom taught these days by parents or coaches. The coaches have no loyalty to kids that have stuck it out, committed time and money to the program. Coaches think they are Division 1 and would play a sixth grader over a senior if they could. Coaches are always playing for the future, they never enjoy the present.

Kids and parents see this and decide, why should I be loyal to my teammates. I can transfer to another school. WOW. no wonder the divorce rate is so bad. If times get a little tough, they can quit. Let's move to Wilson, Wilson C, that it, so they packed up their minivan and moved to Wildcat Drive.

Recruiting, I don't know about this situation, I don't think WC coach would do that , he doesn't have to . I have overheard active recruiting at summer camps, but the TSSAA doesn't seem to hear it . (Sorry Carlton Flatt).

Wilson Central would be a good team without transfers. Don't forget Smyrna in this conversations. They have mobile homes outside their Gym.

Mt Juliet will be good as usual. They don't have to worry about 2 guards that didnt want to be there. they have to worry about L.A.P.M. (LIFE AFTER PAIGE MCFARLIN)

These are good points to an extent as long as the upper classmen are still working as hard as they can and setting the example. Too often people (including kids ) get lax and comfortable and lose their work ethic if they ever had any.....then if a 6th grader comes in and and can realistically take the position.....do you really blame the coach....you compared to divorce.....too many people put in their first two years and think they have it whipped....i've been married 18 yrs and its a maturing process and work.....not trying to preach here just expressing a point on things i've seen.....some kids can coast a few years on how great they were in elementary or middle school and possibly not pushed to develope any better(i've seen it) and they simply get passed up. no its not nessessarily the kids fault but its where we as parents and coaches fail them. I've read on here that "ITS ONLY BASKETBALL" but some of the best LIFE LESSONS I learned growing up came from basketball and other sports where the coach took the time to put it all into perspective.

Loyalty and Committment

Sumner you are correct that replacing Mcfarlin will be a challenge. Outside of Wilson Central there aren't a great deal of good posts in this district. As far as surprises from Sumner County, The only surprises will be if H'ville wins 5 games and if Beech and Gallatin play .500 ball.

Sumner you are correct that replacing Mcfarlin will be a challenge. Outside of Wilson Central there aren't a great deal of good posts in this district. As far as surprises from Sumner County, The only surprises will be if H'ville wins 5 games and if Beech and Gallatin play .500 ball.

Great bulletin board material for Sumner teams, ashjan44.