CAMDEN vs. LEWIS

Stat_pack1

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not very impressed with lewis county last week against Riverside.

The first half Should have been tied.

Riverside moved the ball well but couldn't hit paydirt from inside the 20.

As they have all year. they stoped lewis county on 4th down a few times.

Lewis County has no Kicker or a Quarter back that can hit a wide open receiver.

Their running backs leave alot to be desired. With one exeption in #4 but he is

too small after camden lays the wood on him a few times he will run for the

sideline.

Camden at least by 48

lewis county maybe 12

Sure doesn't sound like LCHS has much of a chance in this one......They over-rated?

I am not saying that lewis county is overated. I think they have deserved everything they have gotten so far. I am saying that after seeing them both play I think LC struggles a little bit with getting the ball rolling. Camden comes out and from the first kick off lets you know they are there.

Camden 24

Lewis County 17

I do believe it is the way it will be.

Goodluck to all I would love to see this game live.

Ok..I've kept pretty quiet all season. And have watched the boys from Lewis County play. They are playing some very good ball out there. Alot better then we were last year. The key was losing us..lol. Of course I will be pulling for Lewis County...but to be honest I just don't know about this one..I'm gonna have to go with Camden. At times the Panthers look amazing..but at times they look alot like us last year. And thats a bad thing. I think in games like these you look at your senior leadership. Problem is...this year the Seniors aren't the leaders..because they don't even get to be captains. Good Luck to both teams...Go Panthers!

Camden-20

Lewis Co.-12

I say Camden 48 Riverside 7, we'll worry about LC next week.

I'm gonna keep my predictions on the LC game to myself, I remember what happened to us at home last year. We came out unfocused and put the ball on the ground six times in the first half. Lewis has a good team.

Edited by rcombs

What do you see as their weakness. What is the factor that makes LCHS underdog to Camden?

Their offense is not very explosive. Yes they have Hatton and Greve but they are believe me, not as explosive as Camden. Second, Lewis County is huge and at first they use that to their advantage, but even against Waverly, I saw them tiring by late third quarter. Camden will use their speed to their advantage. Good luck, I still say Camden 28-7.

We won't play them again this year. Have a wonderful day.

You never know. What's wrong, you think LEwis will lose to Fairview?

this game is goina be pretty good...not as good as i thought earlier this week after i saw camden play tonight....both teams will strugle on scorin, this will b a low scoring game...lewis co will bring a hard and strong defense and a decent offense....camden on the other hand will have the strong, quick, and tricky offense and a decent d....both teams have a shot at it, camden, i believe will win it....as long as lewis county can figure out camden's misdirection plays quickly then they should be alrite...thats wat really killd waverly tonight was the misdirection runs....will be good game..would like to head out and see if cuz loretto is a pretty good distance to see a game that wont be that good....

Camden: 8

Lewis Co: 7

I will have to agree with Redneck Tiger for a change, i think that camden is the better team this year and i think it will be a defensive show down unless LC can't stop camden's running game.

I am going with CAMDEN

Camden:14

Lewis Co:10

I believe the over-rated crap was started by the Camden coaches to get their boys pumped up and it just got bigger and bigger and was said that the Waverly players and coaches said it. Well I guess it worked.

Personally, I don't think it was needed. Camden had the better team. If it happened that way, the coaches shouldn't have said it and should explain to the parents that thought the players and coaches were doing some talking. Waverly's coaches I know for a fact don't talk and act that way. They are class acts.