CAMDEN vs. LEWIS

Stat_pack1

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

non bias :thumb::thumb::)

Yes, I'm from Waverly. I have no dog in this fight. These are observations from someone who loves the game and studies the game. While I have to admit, I would rather Camden win because we are close in proximity, I put that aside in my determination. I just don't see Lewis with enough skilled players, not saying they don't have any, they do, but not nearly as many as Camden. Camden has the best chance in our region to bring home the gold ball.

Weakness in Camden is very hard to find, that being said, I will have to go with what I saw last year. THe lack of focus might just bite them in the end. When Lewis County was running a new offensive system the Lions were dumbfounded in the end.

It would be a huge mistake to compare this year's team to last years. Lack of focus is the last thing the 2006 Lions have to worry about. Discipline, senior leadership, and selflessness are their strengths. There are no "stars" on this squad...this is truly a team in every sense of the word. I agree with @38320, win or lose, this will be the best TEAM Camden has ever put on the field. Go get 'em boys! Go LIONS! :thumb:

How will Camden lose this game?..Answer = No chance!..Lewis has had a great year and I look for this team to do well in the play offs but they can forget about this one. We can argue about it all day, but look at it on paper. Yes, Lewis has given up 28 points all year, but those teams were not Camden. Camden did better in 2 qrts aginst Waverly( very good team, NO disrespect ) than Lewis did in 4. Granted that they gave you five T.O.s. Hope for an injury free game. Camden wins.

From a non bias fan who has seen both teams. Camden will win this by 21. It will stay close in the first half and Camden will pull away in the second half with their superior athletes and speed.

pops you are right about one thing you don't have a dog or a tiger in this race! but non bias everything you say about these high school boys is bias, jealousy must be the answer but non bias hahaha get real these two teams have earned the right for a grand season finale unlike other teams in this region both have stellar athletes and have earned the right to be respected not dis-respected.. this is going to be a real football full of surprises and excitement people from all over are wanting to see this game so get over you knocking these lewis county high boys, this is the regional championship game in LEWIS COUNTY FRIDAY NIGHT !! DON'T YOU WISHED YOU COULD BE HERE!!! GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!