CAMDEN vs. LEWIS

Stat_pack1

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last year the panthers won, they won because camden made several mistakes early in the game, or in better words,they had an off night.i believe they had the better team,but did not play to thier ability, this year however i think, no, i hope they come out with thier A-game. lewis co. will bring it all out on the field, and as a player, i dont see the point in playing for the title "the best" if one of the teams dont play the best they can. good luck to camden and have a safe trip down to hohenwald. :thumb:

CAN anyone tell me the radio stations that I can try to see if I can find the game FRIDAY NIGHT seeing as how I will be at work.. notice I did not say working just that I would be there lol

Is there a Lewis County radio station that will be covering the game?

Thanks for the info, LC fans...

OBTW: Where are the best vittles in town before the game....?

Is there a Lewis County radio station that will be covering the game?

Thanks for the info, LC fans...

OBTW: Where are the best vittles in town before the game....?

I believe its WMLR...1230 AM. Steak....JUNKYARD DOG..MAPLE AND MAIN

Mexican.. Main street...RIO COLORADO

Chinese..Park AVE...just north of Main

And the regular fast food places..Mcdonalds, sonic, pizza hut, hardee's etc.

Or an Ex-player that is jealous of recent success.

lol..ok..I assume you were talkin about me? I am an ex player. And personally I played against 2 teams that were better then Camden last season. But thats not important. Its the past, it doesn't matter. Am I jealous...yeah..and thats a good thing..they are way better then we were...look what these boys are doing..they are undefeated and no one is giving them credit. When I made an earlier pick that Camden would win, I based it on hearsay. But I have a feeling Lewis County will come out fired up. And won't look back. Perfect regular season....Go Panthers!

lol..ok..I assume you were talkin about me? I am an ex player. And personally I played against 2 teams that were better then Camden last season. But thats not important. Its the past, it doesn't matter. Am I jealous...yeah..and thats a good thing..they are way better then we were...look what these boys are doing..they are undefeated and no one is giving them credit. When I made an earlier pick that Camden would win, I based it on hearsay. But I have a feeling Lewis County will come out fired up. And won't look back. Perfect regular season....Go Panthers!

Wow, I am glad that you finally came around the corner, pick the team you know will be very well coached and very much fired up for the game. I like your style good buddy.

Oh yea, I am an ex-player and I would like to say that I am not jealous. The reason is that ONCE A PANTHER ALWAYS A PANTHER. To the old man in the stands to the freshman team on the field. You're always a part of a tradition and it usually sticks with you for a while. I am very proud of my buys, win or lose you have played a great season and I know you will make some noise in the playoffs.

Wow, I am glad that you finally came around the corner, pick the team you know will be very well coached and very much fired up for the game. I like your style good buddy.

Oh yea, I am an ex-player and I would like to say that I am not jealous. The reason is that ONCE A PANTHER ALWAYS A PANTHER. To the old man in the stands to the freshman team on the field. You're always a part of a tradition and it usually sticks with you for a while. I am very proud of my buys, win or lose you have played a great season and I know you will make some noise in the playoffs.

As a former Marine, this comment is offensive!!!!! lol :P ......... wish i could join you guys!!!!!

Edited by CaliforniaCamdenFan

That's what you get for assuming. I wasn't talking about you. But thanks for all the info anyways=)

The diference this year is that it is not really Camden fans talking smack. We remember what happened last year. I have respect for LC.

Yeah..most LC and Camden Fans think it will be a close game but geez...these waverly fans must really hate LC. They make it sound like Camden is playing Loretto by giving predictions of 50-6. I don't see that happening!