MBA @ McCallie

Buzzman

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In DII play, McCallie has gone 1-10 against MBA I believe (including playoff games)? They've just seemed to have our number in years past, the only exception being McCallie's 2001 championship season. This year however, I think McCallie posts their second DII victory over MBA by at least two touchdowns.

Edited by hfactor

While I think MBA's pass defense is its strength, McCallie passes and runs effectively, and given the way it puts points on the board, it is going to be a chore for MBA to keep pace with the single wing offense it has been relegated to becuase of injuries. McCallie will be MBA's toughest challenge to date this year (although BA certainly was a load to handle as well).

On a side note, thanks to some great help and research from the McCallie side, McCallie's full football history is now available on my website. McCallie has put up some great numbers over the years, and its 577 wins through this year's Tyner game puts the Blue Tornado at fifth all-time in Tennessee in the win column.

Link

Edited by rollredroll

While I think MBA's pass defense is its strength, McCallie passes and runs effectively, and given the way it puts points on the board, it is going to be a chore for MBA to keep pace with the single wing offense it has been relegated to becuase of injuries. McCallie will be MBA's toughest challenge to date this year (although BA certainly was a load to handle as well).

On a side note, thanks to some great help and research from the McCallie side, McCallie's full football history is now available on my website. McCallie has put up some great numbers over the years, and its 577 wins through this year's Tyner game puts the Blue Tornado at fifth all-time in Tennessee in the win column.

Link

Thanks. I had no idea you had a website that contained all of that information. I guess I'm behind the times? Anyway, I appreciate the information and good luck to the Big Red.

Thanks. I had no idea you had a website that contained all of that information. I guess I'm behind the times? Anyway, I appreciate the information and good luck to the Big Red.

The website is a labor of love..a lot of hours to keep updated and fresh. Fortunately, most webmasters out there are nice in reciprocating links (including CoachT himself) to keep the site accessible to others.

In DII play, McCallie has gone 1-10 against MBA I believe (including playoff games)? They've just seemed to have our number in years past, the only exception being McCallie's 2001 championship season. This year however, I think McCallie posts their second DII victory over MBA by at least two touchdowns.

I think you are right, McCallie wins against MBA, but I do believe MBA beats Baylor.

Link

Thanks! Obsession pays off.