Gallatin at Hendersonvile

flyatspace

Has Riverdale been challenged?

That depends on what you call a loss to McCallie.

I'm interested to know how Tuesday and Wednesdays practices went for each team. Not details, just focus, intensity, that kind of thing.

Tomorrow will be light run throughs for each team I expect and then we've got business Friday.

To the best of my memory Gallatin is okay on the injury front. Any news on HHS would be nice.

47 hours until KO (I'll let you decide if that means "kick off" or "knock out")

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? 27 to 7. Isn't that kind of generous for one of your predictions. O.K. with that said, I say Gallatin 56, Hendersonville 2.

I generally predict that Gallatin will score 56 points when they are playing metro schools. With Hendersonville being such a bitter rival, I give the Commandos the benefit of the doubt in that Gallatin will only beat them by three touchdowns. Wavelink101, he's joking about the 56 to 2 prediction.

Edited by RedVenom15

According to Coach Lassiter on his radio show, Wednesday's practice was great and Monday and Tuesday were good and "business like". Injury wise, Sanchez Holder is the only one to speak of, and he is at "about 90%".

I would like to encourage all of the Gallatin fans to bring as many noise making things that you can carry into the stadium. I am talking air horns, milk jugs, cow bells, the whole bit.

According to Coach Lassiter on his radio show, Wednesday's practice was great and Monday and Tuesday were good and "business like". Injury wise, Sanchez Holder is the only one to speak of, and he is at "about 90%".

I would like to encourage all of the Gallatin fans to bring as many noise making things that you can carry into the stadium. I am talking air horns, milk jugs, cow bells, the whole bit.

I don't think any additional audio augmentation devices will be necessary. Gallatin will bring a lions share of fans and I think the team will silence the H'ville faithful. No, I think a healthy voice and some lozenges will suffice.

24 hours to go.

Just think, in the time that it takes Jack Bower to save the world for like the umpteenth time we will be ready for kickoff.

My only words of wisdom for any players that might be reading:

Stay focused, stay cool, and remember who has all the pressure. Hendersonville knows that you are better. They know that they have to play a perfect game to win. They are going to be up tight, and they will crack sooner or later. Stay patient. Let the game come to you and things will take care of themselves.

Hatfield was very complimentary toward the Wave on the coach's show. As was Lassiter. This should be a very good game with a lot of intensity. If Hendersonville can maintain control of the clock and Gallatin overlooks them slightly than this game could be a nailbiter.

Gallatin needs to hold the Commandos on the first possession and not let them get any momentum. Lets make them play catchup instead of us.

Can't wait for tommorrow night...better come early!!

That's interesting. The last time Gallatin was challenged was at McCallie in camp. I believe it was a one TD tie ir I remember right.

Hmmmm..

Who was it that McCallie beat earlier this year? Can't seem to remember....

:P wow your a funny one lol hello it was a scrimmage but u keep riding high on the wave big shot

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

Christmas in October! I wonder what I'll get!

Maybe another Green Wave shutout??!!

Or a dominating blow out on TV?!?!

Or maybe my parents struggled this year, and I have to settle for an old fashioned hard fought close win.?!

I'll be happy with any of the above!!!!

Go Green Wave!!!!!

Be careful at those yacht crossings in H town.