Gallatin at Hendersonvile

flyatspace

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Coach Lassiter on his radio show, Wednesday's practice was great and Monday and Tuesday were good and "business like". Injury wise, Sanchez Holder is the only one to speak of, and he is at "about 90%".

I would like to encourage all of the Gallatin fans to bring as many noise making things that you can carry into the stadium. I am talking air horns, milk jugs, cow bells, the whole bit.

I believe air horns are not allowed. I know people sometimes bring them, but they can distract the teams on the field, and the administration is supposed to take away any air horns that are used. I think it's the same with other very loud noisemakers. Jugs and cowbells are fine.

Go Commandos!

This game is going to be such a great one to watch!! Wish I could be there, but I'll be watching on TV. I think the Wave has the edge, but ANYTHING goes on this night. Good luck to both the Wave and Commandos. :thumb:

Final

Gallatin 14 H'ville 7

Went down to the wire, Gallatin scored with about 3 minutes left. Commandos had chances but Gallatin D was too strong in the end. Great game to watch. I think the Commandos opened some eyes up tonight even though they lost.

I had a feeling that the HHS defense would be able to do a good job on gallatin's O. I thought the difference in the game would be if HHS had alot of turnovers or couldnt move the ball, thus giving gallatin's O the short field and good scoring opportunities. I didn't see the game, wish I had, but judging by the score, I guess it was a hardfought defensive game where both offenses struggled to move the ball. Any details besides my pointless speculation?