Best RB in 5A

Owls#5

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not ooltewah's #5.. how many yards does he have?

what is your problem man, he didn't ask who wasn't the best, he asked who was the best in 5a....you've had nothing but negative things to say about marshall when he ran all over your team, they only stopped him in one of the 4 quarters, and that was the 3rd, the rest of the game he was consistently running everywhere

obviously u havent read all my posts.. or u only read part of them.. I said he is the BEST Farragut has played.. and i said he is good.... u also forgot that Farrgaut stopped him on all but 8 runs.

i know it says who do u think is the best.. and i was just letting everyone know who isnt the best. whats ur problem man..

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

obviously u havent read all my posts.. or u only read part of them.. I said he is the BEST Farragut has played.. and i said he is good.... u also forgot that Farrgaut stopped him on all but 8 runs.

i know it says who do u think is the best.. and i was just letting everyone know who isnt the best. whats ur problem man..

Marshall was tackled for no gain or a loss 6 times out of 24 carries

so then i guess ooltewah didnt stop andre.. because he gained yards. oh well so then no one stopped anyone. u all act like he got a first down everytime he touched the ball.. which he didnt. he had 6 runs and that it. thats how he got his yards.. everyone gets lucky and breaks a few. every once in awhile.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

how many yards/ yards per carry? Frienzz, it's ok you have to keep trying to defend him or youll look like you don't know what youre talking about. It's ok :rolleyes:

so then i guess ooltewah didnt stop andre.. because he gained yards. oh well so then no one stopped anyone. u all act like he got a first down everytime he touched the ball.. which he didnt. he had 6 runs and that it. thats how he got his yards.. everyone gets lucky and breaks a few. every once in awhile.

You my friend are a moron. Did not stop Andre? He ran the ball 27 times and still didn't get 100 yds. As a matter of fact, he only got 88. Which comes out to be less than 3.3 yards per carry. No, the Owls didn't stop him, they competely shut him down.