DB at Campbell Co

CougarTrav02

Anyone else think like I do that Bo Burton as grown into being a very good 5A Quarterback? No doubt, #4 is the best QB in Region 1 and should be name Region 1 5A 1st Team QB and maybe Player of the Year. Getting his Starting Offensive Line back in tact will make his play even better.

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Sevier County has the best QB in the region this year. I've seen both SC and DB play and there's no comparison. Sevier's QB is faster and a better passer. DB has a good QB but Sevier's is better.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scenic route to Campbell Co.

Take 11W to Bean Station hit 25E toward LMU...take right at the red light toward LMU at the end of 25E......take a left onto 63 toward LaFollette....stay on that road for about 25 miles.....school will be on your left....leaves should be great!

thankyou "ole geronimo"

Sevier County has the best QB in the region this year. I've seen both SC and DB play and there's no comparison. Sevier's QB is faster and a better passer. DB has a good QB but Sevier's is better.

Watch the game film when they went head to head in the game that decided the conference championship and tell me who is the best quarterback. Burton got it done, the SC quarterback didn't.

I disagree with that...the season stats disagree with that as well. Based on the game I saw DB vs SC...the Sevier Co. QB is NOT a better passer. The SC qb is a great player though and ran the offense as well as you could ask in the DB game. But to say he is a better passer and "there's no comparison" is flat wrong. Especially since head-to-head he was 7of12 for 56, 1 TD vs 19of31 for 278, 2TDs....and the most important stat....a great pass by #4 to #9 for a TD with 24 seconds left for the W.

Season totals:

Burton 83-137 1264 yds 12TD 3Int

SC QB 56-84 672 yds 5TD ?Int (QB stats per Knoxnews.com through the DB game...so unless he had a monster game vs JC he is trailing in all passing cats)

I disagree with that...the season stats disagree with that as well. Based on the game I saw DB vs SC...the Sevier Co. QB is NOT a better passer. The SC qb is a great player though and ran the offense as well as you could ask in the DB game. But to say he is a better passer and "there's no comparison" is flat wrong. Especially since head-to-head he was 7of12 for 56, 1 TD vs 19of31 for 278, 2TDs....and the most important stat....a great pass by #4 to #9 for a TD with 24 seconds left for the W.

Season totals:

Burton 83-137 1264 yds 12TD 3Int

SC QB 56-84 672 yds 5TD ?Int (QB stats per Knoxnews.com through the DB game...so unless he had a monster game vs JC he is trailing in all passing cats)

anyone heard a rumor about Phillips transfering to DB next year, so he could play against real football teams

It was great honoring all the seniors at J.Fred on Friday night. Great bunch of young men. Looking forward to the drive over the mountains to Camp.Co. I'm sure the Indians will treat this game like all the rest. Camp. Co. always proves to be a very entertaining place to be.

Question: Did anyone feel the same way I did when they read the article about the standings on TriCitiesSports?........I believe the reporter used 3 buts and 3 ifs in his analysis of DB's chances......I compare this to the way he reports about other teams and it seems he doesn't give the Indians a whole lot of respect. There have been other areas that other schools/positions seem to get obvious kudoos.....but that's his right.

I just wish the Indians the best for the rest of their season....Halloween with the Hilltoppers should be fun! You guys have tremendous hearts and I believe as I'm sure the Indian fans do....that you guys can git r dun.......round one, two, three....regardless who you play.............we are behind you all the way!!!!

Roll Tribe Roll!

I would rethink what you said about the man reporting the article on DB. take a look at the authors name, especially the last name, and see if another kid on the team has that same last name. Maybe he's just trying to stay on a level playing field and not over hype one team over another.