Region 3 vs. Region 4 in the playoffs in 1A.

croz6110

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should make for some good playoff games.

I know some South Pitt fans have an opinion.

Let's hear it.

actually most of the South Pitt fans have gotten a little quiet. They have also weeded out the fairweather fans that are now temple fans. (i think people like zonepirate and company will like not having any fairweather fans though). Right now i have no clue who region 3 is sending to the playoffs with the exceptions of Temple as number 1, and South Pitt as number 2. As for region 4, i know who they are sending but not in which order. Region 4 is going to be FCS, GV, TC, and most likely H2O.

Without knowing the matchups on who will play who it is hard to predict exactly, but i maintain what i have said for a while now, region 4 will win two. Could probobly (depending on match-ups) win three. And might be able to pull off the sweep. I don't see region 3 winning anymore than two, and even if they win two i don't see the Temple vs. South Pitt rematch happening.

actually most of the South Pitt fans have gotten a little quiet. They have also weeded out the fairweather fans that are now temple fans. (i think people like zonepirate and company will like not having any fairweather fans though). Right now i have no clue who region 3 is sending to the playoffs with the exceptions of Temple as number 1, and South Pitt as number 2. As for region 4, i know who they are sending but not in which order. Region 4 is going to be FCS, GV, TC, and most likely H2O.

Without knowing the matchups on who will play who it is hard to predict exactly, but i maintain what i have said for a while now, region 4 will win two. Could probobly (depending on match-ups) win three. And might be able to pull off the sweep. I don't see region 3 winning anymore than two, and even if they win two i don't see the Temple vs. South Pitt rematch happening.

Agreed.

Looks Like this right now....

1. TEMPLE

2. South Pittsburg

3. Lookout Valley

4. Whitwell OR Grace Academy (depending on the next week or so.)

I know that there are ALOT of pirate fans from region 3, and it seems like all the sudden there is also alot of crusader fans from region 3. Just wondering about their oppinions.

Let me see if even have an inkling here. There will be four teams from region 3 and 4 who will play in the first round, leaving four winners. Would those four teams then play each other leaving two winners who would then play each other leaving one winner from region 3 and 4. Would that winner then advance to a final four with the winners from 1&2, 5&6, and 7&8?

Let me see if even have an inkling here. There will be four teams from region 3 and 4 who will play in the first round, leaving four winners. Would those four teams then play each other leaving two winners who would then play each other leaving one winner from region 3 and 4. Would that winner then advance to a final four with the winners from 1&2, 5&6, and 7&8?

The way it works is that regon 3 faces off with region 4. it goes like this

top four teams all make playoffs

First Round

Region three #1 vs. Region four #4

Region three #2 vs. Region four #3

Region three #3 vs. Region four #2

Region three #4 vs. Region four #1

Second Round

Winner of three #1 vs. four #4 VS. Winner of three #3 vs. four #2

Winner of three #2 vs. four #3 VS. Winner of three #4 vs. four #1

Third round

Whoever survived the first two rounds plays against each other for a spot in the semi-finals (final four)

It all depends on where h2o finishes,The two top teams in region 4 will win. If Trousdale finishes 4th, not good for region 3. Region 3 is pretty cut and dried, many different things can happen in region 4. Right now no one knows where any of these teams are going to finish.

I'm still around. We have our SVC Championship game against Rhea Central on Thursday So I have been and will be spending my spare time watching film, etc instead of playing on here this week.

I think SP will get over this weeks loss and be in contention. As I understand it the FCS - Trousdale game and how teams finish out (overall record) will determine who SP and Temple Play in the first round. It looks like right now SP will be playing Gordonsville (if Trousdale loses to FCS) or Watertown (if Trousdale beats FCS) and Temple would play Watertown (if Trousdale beats FCS). or Trousdale (if Trousdale loses to FCS). A Temple - SP rematch would only happen in round 3. Could happen but the odds are against it. This week will help clear things up

Don't write off the Pirates just yet :thumb:

Edited by zonepirate

I'm still around. We have our SVC Championship game against Rhea Central on Thursday So I have been and will be spending my spare time watching film, etc instead of playing on here this week.

I think SP will get over this weeks loss and be in contention. As I understand it the FCS - Trousdale game and how teams finish out (overall record) will determine who SP and Temple Play in the first round. It looks like right now SP will be playing Gordonsville (if Trousdale loses to FCS) or Watertown (if Trousdale beats FCS) and Temple would play Watertown (if Trousdale beats FCS). or Trousdale (if Trousdale loses to FCS). A Temple - SP rematch would only happen in round 3. Could happen but the odds are against it. This week will help clear things up

Don't write off the Pirates just yet :thumb:

Gut Wrench Gary says he hopes Zone Pirate isn't calling plays at the SVC championship game. Someone said they spotted Zone Pirate and Slick Rick riding the crouch rocket Friday night after the game. Is this true Zone Man?