• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry donathan

i can't find stats anywhere

i did get to see kemp play and he was looking good

they brought him in for a while when coffee was resting and he looked good

he was small enough to slip past defenders and quick enough to burst through an opening

he gained good yardge fo the ammount of carries he had

if i had to guess i'd say something like 6 carries for 30 yards

something around that

next week should be intresting with coffe and kemp gettin carries versus franklin

i'm startin a new topic for that game

columbia central---you got lots of talent on your team you just need some good coaches that strongly enforce discipline and demand respect. You should go to the playoff every year with the talent you have. I hope the administration there finally recognizes that the problem is your coaches and gets rid of them all. It all starts there. With good strong coaching and strong discipline you guys would be hard for anyone to beat. They need to look at bringing Bullock over from Whitthorne and let him hire his coaching staff. The guy knows his stuff and demands, and I mean demands, discipline. Without discipline on your team you will never get anywhere.

Good luck to you guys.

• 3 weeks later...

The coaches at Columbia Central don't even like each other. There was a fight between 2 coaches on the sidelines last year during a game. That is how bad the problem is. Until the administration admits there is a problem nothing will be done with the program. They need to get rid of all the coaches they have and start over with a new staff that is strong on discipline and demands it from the players. Lots and lots of talent on the team, but poor coaching and total lack of discipline lead them nowhere year after year.

I agree about the coaches have to go, ALL OF THEM! But they need to make sure they take the Athletic Director and Principal with them. They are all part of the problem. the AD is only worried about the $$ off the games & the principal puts her head in the sand anytime anyone complains about the discipline problems. Most of the parents and players WANT the discipline but are unable to do anything about it. Doesn't everybody in Columbia realize, it is all about the band! noone cares about our football team....... it's sad. :rolleyes: Edited by topgun(maverick)

I agree about the coaches have to go, ALL OF THEM! But they need to make sure they take the Athletic Director and Principal with them. They are all part of the problem. the AD is only worried about the $$ off the games & the principal puts her head in the sand anytime anyone complains about the discipline problems. Most of the parents and players WANT the discipline but are unable to do anything about it. Doesn't everybody in Columbia realize, it is all about the band! noone cares about our football team....... it's sad. :thumb:

Why in the world would you bring this thread back?