top players in middle tn, and across the state?

RARip

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach,

I have read your post and it is hard to believe that you have this amount of

time to spend on this board. Take advice from a retired Coach, shut your mouth, coach your team, and everything will take care of itself. Presently you

are acting like one of the kids. I saw your team play several times last year, and

I understand you have new talent that moved into the area. I saw your inexperience at times and I saw you lose games you should have won. Coach this is not a put down, but the truth. Talent will only take you so far, spend more time

on your x's, o's, and game preparation and less time on this board. I understand you moved Letasa to shooting guard... We all know Bartlett is the class of your league and Ridgeway the other.

Ok, sir. Last I checked the title of this post was top players in middle tn, and across the state... I simply added players from my team. since you saw us play so much, why didn't you take the liberty of confirming or denying what I said about the players instead of telling me what I should do with my grown time. Why shouldn't I say that I have some top players if that's what I believe? Obviously, some people don't understand what "LOL" means. That means laugh out loud, showing that I'm speaking in a joking manner and it isn't to be taken as an arrogant or rude statement.

You don't have a clue of how much time I've spent with x's and o's nor do you have any idea how little time I get on here. A great deal of my time is consumed with doing my job. I watch very little tv, aside from the time I spend with my family. My playbook, game film and stat program are all on my computer. A lot of times, I'm logged into coacht and I'm not really looking at the website. I keep it up looking at teams schedules and opponents beaten. So if you wish to comment about my team... great. If you wish to talk to me about x's and o's come talk to me. I'm a very civil man. I'm willing to bet you that I know more than you think I do. Have you ever been to any of our practices and/or film sessions? So how would you know what I teach? Just because you see a lot of words doesn't mean I have to find each letter on the keyboard. My college education was very meaningful. I can type with the best of them. :P I know of a lot of games that we should have won. When your rotation is limited to 6 people, you can expect to have it rough. So since I'm getting the credit for losing so many, does that mean you are giving me credit for the ones we won? I didn't think you would. Case closed. We won the same amount of games last year that they won in the previous 2 years combined.

In regards to the "class of the districts". I'm well aware of who wins and loses. I know that both schools have great coaches and great talent. It's hard to win without talent. You may get a few but talent is a balm. It can cure the disease of losing. Good coaching is on the flip side of that. I've seen great talent be killed by poor coaching too.

i was at the franlklin co playday and goto see Lavergne play some. They have a great pointgaurd Yarbrough i think her name is. They also have a senior 2 gaurd, Hughes who can really shoot the ball. She rarely misses a shot. Lavergne is a team full of young freshman. Jefferson will be a player to watch out for during the next few years. She has tremendous talent to be so young.

According to Scout.com:

Best Senior Players:

F 18 Victoria Dunlap

(Brentwood Academy)

Committed to Kentucky

G 27 Angela Puleo

(Blount HS)

Committed to Georgia

G 34 Carly Morrow

(Girls Preparatory School)

Committed to Kentucky

G 48 Caitlin Hollifield

(Powell HS)

Committed to Alabama

C NR Ndidi Mudu

(McGavock Comp HS)

Committed to Florida

G NR Kerri Simpson

(Cleveland HS)

Committed to Florida

Best Underclass Players:

F 2 Glory Johnson

(Webb School Of Knoxville)

G NR Kristi Nye

(University School Of Nashville

G NR Jessica Pace

(Hillsboro Comp HS)

F NR Erin Helton

(Cookeville HS)

• 5 weeks later...

I saw Kristi Nye's name on here. She's definitely a great player. I had to play against her, and it was definitely an experience!! I also went to a Riverdale game this season and I was very impressed by Anna Marie. Sure, there were several opportunities where she could've passed the ball to a teammate, but MAN that girl can play ball. :] i really enjoy watching these two

According to Scout.com:

Best Senior Players:

F 18 Victoria Dunlap

(Brentwood Academy)

Committed to Kentucky

G 27 Angela Puleo

(Blount HS)

Committed to Georgia

G 34 Carly Morrow

(Girls Preparatory School)

Committed to Kentucky

G 48 Caitlin Hollifield

(Powell HS)

Committed to Alabama

C NR Ndidi Mudu

(McGavock Comp HS)

Committed to Florida

G NR Kerri Simpson

(Cleveland HS)

Committed to Florida

Best Underclass Players:

F 2 Glory Johnson

(Webb School Of Knoxville)

G NR Kristi Nye

(University School Of Nashville

G NR Jessica Pace

(Hillsboro Comp HS)

F NR Erin Helton

(Cookeville HS)

You can add Kayla Holloway(Dyersburg) to that list...She has committed to Ole Miss