Maryville & M. West 5A next year?

PowrPlus

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortunately, we in Halls take our weekly baths on Saturday nights, so we rarely experience water shortages on Fridays (the pressure just gets a little low for some reason ;) when the Red Rebels visit).

Diver when the little children run around in the swamp (field) on Friday night and get good and muddy and you Haulsites make them wait to Saturday night? Duz Huals have a DHS office?

Diver when the little children run around in the swamp (field) on Friday night and get good and muddy and you Haulsites make them wait to Saturday night? Duz Huals have a DHS office?

Yep, the head of DHS is my double first cousin. I figure he'll agree with you that we need those baths this Saturday, even if we don't most other weeks.

Double first cousin? Brother and sister marrying brother and sister?

What do you take us for, hicks? Double first cousins: "A relationship that arises when two siblings marry another set of siblings and the resulting children are related to each other through both parents' families. Double first cousins share both sets of grandparents in common and have a higher degree of consanguinity than ordinary first cousins."

What do you take us for, hicks? Double first cousins: "A relationship that arises when two siblings marry another set of siblings and the resulting children are related to each other through both parents' families. Double first cousins share both sets of grandparents in common and have a higher degree of consanguinity than ordinary first cousins."

Diver that all sounds good. I've got one gurl who serves as my wife and aunt.

The new 4A/5A cut offs will be interesting. in Region 2 4A Crockett, Mo-East, & Mo-West would probably be 5A using the current cut offs. I understand Rhea County in Region 3 4A is also. So with Maryville that would be 5 teams in East Tennessee moving to 5A, I don't think TSSAA will do that they will want to keep the number of schools in each classification as equal as possible.

As for Marville and the state this year... well they are undefeated, defending champions so they should be favored but stanger things have happened. Until someone beats them they are the one we are all trying to catch.

The good news is that Campbell County, McMinn County, and Karns will probably move down. Campbell County and McMinn County will be very close to the cutoff, and Hardin Valley should ease a lot of overcrowding at Karns, enough to bring them down. Unfortunately, Hardin Valley will replace Karns in 5A. I could see Crockett getting moved before either of the Morristowns, but anything is possible. Also keep in mind the 3A schools who are looking to move up. Anderson County will be moving back to 4A, and Seymour will be moving up to 4A as well. Then, there are a whole mess of schools riding the 3A/4A fence: Sullivan East, Sullivan Central, Fulton, Knox Catholic, Hixson, Chatt. Brainerd, Greeneville, Johnson County, Sullivan North, Elizabethton, etc....