Who's the best play maker in 4A-5A?

im_tj_m

Tyler Maples of Maryville. He can kill you receiving,kick returns and from his defensive back position. Tyler is 6'2 180lbs runs a 4.39 and he is very elusive.

I'd take Maples in 4A and Aaron Crawford of Ridgeway/Golden Tate of JP2 in a tight race for best playmaker in the State or guy you would least like to see the ball in his hands(if you're a defender!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel u dare to dream ii figured someone would have jumped on it but i will :lol: maybe rod from smyrna should be nominated he said he was a playmaker in the paper :thumb:

dude why you gotta hate on rod.. dont get me wrong i graduated from riverdale but in a couple years while rod is making plays for a big D1 school and you're not playing ball at all them im sure you wont be saying the same thing.. rod is a great athlete and if he is cocky oh well he has the right to be.. he is that good.. no one said anything when dave was so cocky.. rod doesnt get to touch the ball every play like dave did.. if smyrna actually had a line he would light up everyone.. just my two sents.. cause he has a chance to go to whatever school he wants to as long as he is making the grades in the classroom

Guest dare_2_dream

dude why you gotta hate on rod.. dont get me wrong i graduated from riverdale but in a couple years while rod is making plays for a big D1 school and you're not playing ball at all them im sure you wont be saying the same thing.. rod is a great athlete and if he is cocky oh well he has the right to be.. he is that good.. no one said anything when dave was so cocky.. rod doesnt get to touch the ball every play like dave did.. if smyrna actually had a line he would light up everyone.. just my two sents.. cause he has a chance to go to whatever school he wants to as long as he is making the grades in the classroom

It appears you should have listened to your own advice ..

i think that the best playmaker in 5a is Laskey #62 for the IHS eagles i don't know about you but i think he is going to the NFL straight out of highschool i also think that Brent young is the second best in 5a did you see him kill Mauricios Chrystal Blosch is one of the best being the only girl in 5a she is one of the best hitters around

lol

Roderick Davis.

Without a doubt the most dynamic player in the state with the ball in his hand.

BG

In the Memphis area, in 5A, there are three guys that stick out in my mind. I've only seen one play in person, I've only heard about the others exploits and read their stats in the paper. To avoid offending anybody, I will list these young men in alphabetical order. Aaron Crawford (Ridgeway - RB), Roderick Davis (Wooddale - WR), and Henry Rodgers (White Station - WR). All 3 can make something out of nothing.