7-4A vs 8-4A

:blink: Gezzzzzzz is it game time yet? I didn't even sleep well for thinking about tonight's game. I can't wait to hear pads hitting on the field, Randy's horns, the cow bells & the cheering from the fans!

I will not say that this will be a shut out game. I believe East has got atleast a couple of good size guys & they seem to get really physical on the field. "from what I hear" :ph34r: But with that being said I believe our guys are going to play the most physically intense game that they have ever played in their life. We have 25 Seniors on the team this year & for them this is their last shot & they remember last year's heart break.

All we need is that 1 point more guys!

~~~~~Gooooo Big Redddddd~~~~~~~

I do wish East players & fans a safe ride to HenryLand.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is my understanding the pricinpal feels like he can do whatever he wants without being challenged. He doesn't know the rules and figures he wouldn't be questioned or if he was questioned he do it his way and it wouldn't be a big deal. You can blame the ex-East coach for not getting to take your pics because those two don't like each other one bit. Matter of fact I think it kind of screwed him up just seening anybody from that old staff there because he knows what's coming and it set that him off into paranoid land.

Man, what a soap opera!!!! Henry wins big and blanks East. East fans it will get better just not tonight. :ph34r:

Edited by cougarmike

Oh, it has been fun guys. Round 1, with much hope of going further. But tonight, somebody stays home and hangs up the cleats. As I have said before, I like our chances.

RedPride, wingman, 77mom, oooooooo, butter-bean, Patriotpride, Red Warrior, and any others I may have missed: Lets get out there and help cheer the Big Red on to victory!!! We know that Randy will be back in normal form tonight and the horns and bells will be loud! We are less than 10½ hours away from kickoff!

And Yanker, welcome back. We are looking forward to having you on our side this time! Help us make some noise!!!

Let's Get it ON!!!

I heard that he still can't sit with crowd! Why doesn't the administration sit with him if it is such a problem? I hate the the football players are not going to have him to pump them up! Kinda like they are being punished too.

Oh, it has been fun guys. Round 1, with much hope of going further. But tonight, somebody stays home and hangs up the cleats. As I have said before, I like our chances.

RedPride, wingman, 77mom, oooooooo, butter-bean, Patriotpride, Red Warrior, and any others I may have missed: Lets get out there and help cheer the Big Red on to victory!!! We know that Randy will be back in normal form tonight and the horns and bells will be loud! We are less than 10½ hours away from kickoff!

And Yanker, welcome back. We are looking forward to having you on our side this time! Help us make some noise!!!

Let's Get it ON!!!

The YANKER will be there and I really wish you well. I want HC to represent this region well and the YANKER hopes that you win it all since my Cougars cannot. Good luck to HC and my HC friends!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

:D Randy is on top of the Press Box 'Again' for tonight's game. Spoke to a school rep. I don't know the whys exactly, I didn't ask & don't want to know, I don't believe it to be any of my business. But Mr. Teague will BE BLOWING THE HORNS TONIGHT! Patriot Fans We HAVE GOT TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS OF RANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The last home game that Randy had to sit on top of the press box was just TOOOO Strange. Let's NOT let this game be this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring air horns, party blowers, cow bells whatever we can to make this team know they ARE SUPPORTED BY ALL!!!!!!

I heard that he still can't sit with crowd! Why doesn't the administration sit with him if it is such a problem? I hate the the football players are not going to have him to pump them up! Kinda like they are being punished too.

:D This is going through the football grapevine & I must say we have some VERY P*$$D GUYS! They feel they are being punished as well & that this is (in polite words) frecking crazy bullsnot! This team is FIRED UP!!!! (to put it lightly)

The East playes are in for some frustration being waylaid on them tonight! I predict a PAINFUL GAME!

Edited by The Real Mom of #77

What an OUTSTANDING football game in Henry County tonight! Memphis East, congrats on a fine season. You came to Patriot Stadium and got the respect that you deserved. You are a good team and I look for you guys to do well next year.

Halftime score was 7-16, with Henry County down and LOTS of missed opportunities while East took advantage of theirs. The Patriots came out in the second half with a scorching D and fire on offense. They pulled out an awesome win 34-16. I am very proud of you Patriots!

Lots of upsets tonight! Just goes to show that anyone can win on a given night! Patriots, you have the mighty Golden Wildcats of Melrose up next. You can take 'em!!! You proved yourselves tonight. Now lets get ready for Orange Mound!!!

Go Big Red!!!

Come on to the MOUND!!!!!!!!!!!! I am here twc , We had a great game tonight. offense scored 21 first quarte points. Well 14 had a td called back on a defensive pass interference. DB was holding the reciever when he went up for the pass and he slapped his hands off him and was called for pass interference. had another td taken away. final score was 34-22. I thought someone said they had the best wr in west tennessee did show me nothing. come on henry county.