Week 10 10/27 Greenbrier at White House

timbdp

As of 11:30......... it's coming a monsoon here in White House.

This one is so big, it may have a name....... :justwrestle:

I think when EZ was "thinking" about doing the jinx thingy, it really worked and went the wrong way!

And I say let's (for kicks & giggles) name it -------- CatfishHunter

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think when EZ was "thinking" about doing the jinx thingy, it really worked and went the wrong way!

And I say let's (for kicks & giggles) name it -------- CatfishHunter

Sorry :lol: When I was thinking "let the Devils feel the PAIN of not going to the playoffs" He must have heard RAIN instead. :lol:

But Titans is right, I just checked...the field is tarped, well for the most part (so pay attention to which endzone they choose if they win the toss, Coach), there is a big truck (CSS I guess) on the sidelines and my first thought was "My gosh, they are having to load mud into the a dump truck" (because you can barely see the truck over the HUMP where the Devils sit) and it looks like they are stocking the concessions stands. So I'd say we're on.

Hour to hour forecast is showing the rain to stop between 3-6 pm and then start with thunderstorms after 6pm til 2am. So White House, after you pick those tarps up off the field, just pass them out to the stands. We can make a tent on both sides and let someone peak out to update us on who's winning...

Oh, boys, go through the garage when you get home and DROP those uniforms. They will need some ULTRA Biz. :lol:

Edited by EZBeingGreen

Sorry :lol: When I was thinking "let the Devils feel the PAIN of not going to the playoffs" He must have heard RAIN instead. :lol:

But Titans is right, I just checked...the field is tarped, well for the most part (so pay attention to which endzone they choose if they win the toss, Coach), there is a big truck (CSS I guess) on the sidelines and my first thought was "My gosh, they are having to load mud into the a dump truck" (because you can barely see the truck over the HUMP where the Devils sit) and it looks like they are stocking the concessions stands. So I'd say we're on.

Hour to hour forecast is showing the rain to stop between 3-6 pm and then start with thunderstorms after 6pm til 2am. So White House, after you pick those tarps up off the field, just pass them out to the stands. We can make a tent on both sides and let someone peak out to update us on who's winning...

Oh, boys, go through the garage when you get home and DROP those uniforms. They will need some ULTRA Biz. :lol:

They better hose them down before they come home :lol: