• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the 2 first games I can actually say I am very excited about this Series. They traded blows in Detroit and now they head back to St. Louis and as we say here in the South this is going to be a real barn burner. I like both teams here but somehow Detroit pulls this out in 7. Go American League! I just hope the Cardinals do not bring John Tudor out of retirement.

After watching the 2 first games I can actually say I am very excited about this Series. They traded blows in Detroit and now they head back to St. Louis and as we say here in the South this is going to be a real barn burner. I like both teams here but somehow Detroit pulls this out in 7. Go American League! I just hope the Cardinals do not bring John Tudor out of retirement.

:thumb:

Names you don't hear every day. I like where the Cards sit. I'd like to be up 2-0, but I'll take my chances with Carp and Suppan on deck. Overall, I still say the Mets have a more dangerous lineup than the Tigers, so right now I still feel pretty good.

:o

Names you don't hear every day. I like where the Cards sit. I'd like to be up 2-0, but I'll take my chances with Carp and Suppan on deck. Overall, I still say the Mets have a more dangerous lineup than the Tigers, so right now I still feel pretty good.

Well I would not be in shock if your prediction came true. I also would not be devastated either. I think of the Cardinals as one of the good guys. I have to leave work soon and make a long drive home but give me the inside scoop on Roland and Larussa. My Father told me last night when I was in Maryville with him watching the game that they were not talking. I probly will not get your answer till tomorrow. Thanks Solomon and good luck :thumb:

Oh, I have been waiting for this! If Rogers was cheating, why is it that he pitched better after washing his hands than he did while he had the DIRT on it? If he was cheating, why is it that he had a 0.00 era against 2 teams that are far better than St Louis in NYY and Oakland? Give me a break, the man got a little dirt on his hand while playing baseball, guess what it is baseball, there is dirt everywhere! If he in fact was trying to cheat with the dirt, I bet La Russa wishes he wouldnt have said nothing considering the Cards didnt get jack off Rogers after he washed his hands! ;)

Edited by gotmilk?

Oh, I have been waiting for this! If Rogers was cheating, why is it that he pitched better after washing his hands than he did while he had the DIRT on it? If he was cheating, why is it that he had a 0.00 era against 2 teams that are far better than St Louis in NYY and Oakland? Give me a break, the man got a little dirt on his hand while playing baseball, guess what it is baseball, there is dirt everywhere! If he in fact was trying to cheat with the dirt, I bet La Russa wishes he wouldnt have said nothing considering the Cards didnt get jack off Rogers after he washed his hands! ;)

Oh I was just joking around. But do you really think that was dirt?

Actually...............they've got pictures of whatever he had on his hand against both the Yankees and from earlier in the season. Plus, dirt isn't yellow/light-brown color that is that can be seen that distinctly as what what was on his hand. Third, look where it where it was on his hand. The ball would never touch there.

I don't know what it is, and it's a moot point (unless whatever was on his hand got transferred to his glove in the 2nd inning) unless there is a Game 6, at which point you will see some fun baseball gamesmanship. The only thing I don't understand is why they didn't call for him to be further inspected. Oh well. I don't care too much, I like where the Cards sit.

Just to add evidence:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.1.html

Who believes it was still dirt?

Edited by Solomon