• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cards off to great start. To win the first one at Detroit 7-2 is huge. :thumb:

Reyes looked like Bob Gibson out there last night. :lol:

Cardinals played a great game. They capitalized on every mistake Detroit made. Reyes pitched excellent. And Rolen looks like he maybe have gotten his swing back. I'm very happy TLR moved Edmonds and Rolen up to the 4-5 sports in the lineup again and Encanancion down to 6.

And to boot, Belliard let out the dreds and that dude has a fro. The wife noted that he looks like a clown.

Well, here's hoping Weaver keeps it going tonight. :lol:

Edited by Solomon

As a life-long Cardinals fan,I have to admit that I had given up on them the way the ended the regular season....Matter of fact,I figured San Diego would beat them,then I just knew the Mets would beat them and last night I didn't think there was a snowballs chance they would beat the Tigers in Game 1....Maybe the Cardinals are relishing the underdog role...Maybe they are taking the disrespect to heart...They are the ST.LOUIS CARDINALS afterall...The Cards are now 5-2 in the post season on the road....Hoping for continued success..GO CARDS!!!!!!!!