McCallie vs. Father Ryan

Buzzman

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCallie wins. I think Coach Potter may try to ensure there are no injuries so I expect the younger guys play a lot, even if the game is relatively close. Not sure if Bradford will play or not. Probably give him another week off.

McCallie 28

FRHS 14

i doubt Joel will play...even if he's healthy...i think that Potter really wants him healthy for the 2 post season games...that said i wouldn't be supprised if he came in late in the FR game if its close...but the way McCallie's been playing and (from what i've heard not seen) the inconsistancy of FR...McCallie should take this

Unless I miss my guess, McCallie wins this one handily. The Irish have been beaten down mentally and physically the past two weeks with the close loss (24-20) at Baylor and the second half pummeling (30-7) at Brentwood Academy the other night. Now we have to face the top D-II team.....I`m not optimistic.

At the beginning of the season I said I would be happy for Father Ryan to finish 5-5, but I am somewhat disappointed considering we started off at 4-1. Now, barring a huge upset of McCallie, we will backslide into the playoffs at 1-4.

As big as the Christian Brothers win was in Week 2, the MBA loss (7-0) was just as devastating. All in all we have been much more competitive than in the past few years. With the exception of the BA game, we have had a chance in the fourth quarter in all of our losses

Unless I miss my guess, McCallie wins this one handily. The Irish have been beaten down mentally and physically the past two weeks with the close loss (24-20) at Baylor and the second half pummeling (30-7) at Brentwood Academy the other night. Now we have to face the top D-II team.....I`m not optimistic.

At the beginning of the season I said I would be happy for Father Ryan to finish 5-5, but I am somewhat disappointed considering we started off at 4-1. Now, barring a huge upset of McCallie, we will backslide into the playoffs at 1-4.

As big as the Christian Brothers win was in Week 2, the MBA loss (7-0) was just as devastating. All in all we have been much more competitive than in the past few years. With the exception of the BA game, we have had a chance in the fourth quarter in all of our losses

i think you're right about McCallie winning this...but i will say no matter how Father Ryan finishes this season...they should be very proud of themselves and the progress they've made...FR used to been seen as an easy victory on just about everyone's schedule but after the very competitive year they've had i can see them doing extremely well in the coming years...kudos to the coaches, players, and the entire school...

So McCallie fans were talking about the people who wouldnt may not see much time...who are they and what is their position, im not familier with the McCallie roster the only one i know of is their lights out QB

i'm a little unclear about your question...but i think you're asking about our starters? you're right about BJ Coleman, he's amazing...probably the best quarterback to play in the tri-state area...ever....(just an opinion) he's already commited to play at UT...next is the Mr. everything WR/CB/PR/K/P #9 Joel Bradford....the only thing is, is that he's questionable to play with a hamstring problem(he did not play against MBA)...next is big play WR/SS #1 Walter Dozier....he's been recruited by colleges like Louisville, GT, UTK...and others...#32 Anthony Coney RB...short explosive...probably one of the hardest runners in the league....#5 RB Reggie Poindexter...quick, fast....kinda like a Reggie Bush....on defense #51 ILB Thomas Green....very good very fast...keeps the defense in line...i think that most of the starters will play the majority of the game, unless it gets out of hand...i don't expect Coach Potter to hold anything back....as far as resting starters to prevent injuries...i expect McCallie to approach this game like every other, as a must win....