Warren Co vs. Coffee Co

bigfish1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a "dumbing down" thing. Kinda like letting people go through HS graduation becasue they showed up at school enough days. What a joke.

...but I'm really proud for the team thay they have made the playoff again. A real improvement from where we were.

Agreed... I like to call it the trophy mentality...Everyone gets a trophy just for showing up, that might be ok for t-ball, but it needs to end at some point. Or when schools do not give out letter grades or bans dodgeball.

Agreed... I like to call it the trophy mentality...Everyone gets a trophy just for showing up, that might be ok for t-ball, but it needs to end at some point. Or when schools do not give out letter grades or bans dodgeball.

Do you suggest that we go to having bowl games again to the teams that don't make the playoffs? I wouldn't mind it. Bring back the nurserymans bowl.

Do you suggest that we go to having bowl games again to the teams that don't make the playoffs? I wouldn't mind it. Bring back the nurserymans bowl.

Not sure, reduce the playoff rounds or redraw the regions, just make it where a 2 or 3 win team is not going to make the playoffs. Also, 7 classifications is rediculous, reduce that back down to 3 or 4 tops.

Not sure, reduce the playoff rounds or redraw the regions, just make it where a 2 or 3 win team is not going to make the playoffs. Also, 7 classifications is rediculous, reduce that back down to 3 or 4 tops.

Bump........just a reminder........the game has been rescheduled to tonight at 7 p.m. The game is TONIGHT (Thursday) at 7 p.m.

The move will p robably benefit Coffee County if it doesn't poor down rain tonight....the sloppier the conditions...the more advantage to Warren County.

Take top two region finishers...then take the next 16 teams as the 3's & 4's at large to fillin the 32 teams from each classification. Who cares about travel distances & gate for 1 week. You would get more competitive match-ups anyway.

Their is no charge for my services in case TSSAA is reading this post.

Bump........just a reminder........the game has been rescheduled to tonight at 7 p.m. The game is TONIGHT (Thursday) at 7 p.m.

The move will p robably benefit Coffee County if it doesn't poor down rain tonight....the sloppier the conditions...the more advantage to Warren County.

I talked to Davis Nolan today about the weather condition for tonight. He said a chance for spotty rain here and there but nothing to worry about. The severe stuff, which is the reason to move the game from what I was told, will be down in Georgia and Alabama, no where near us, and that's straight from News 2's Davis Nolan. Good luck to my hometown team Coffee Co. wish I could make the game but I'm off to the Predators game tonight. If we beat Warren Co., then it's off to Smyrna if I'm reading it right. And from what I've heard Smyrna started off strong but kinda died off towards the end of the season. Not really sure how much of it is true or not, just alot of hear say. Anyways good luck to Coffee Co. as well as Warren Co. Play hard and may the best team win!

I talked to Davis Nolan today about the weather condition for tonight. He said a chance for spotty rain here and there but nothing to worry about. The severe stuff, which is the reason to move the game from what I was told, will be down in Georgia and Alabama, no where near us, and that's straight from News 2's Davis Nolan. Good luck to my hometown team Coffee Co. wish I could make the game but I'm off to the Predators game tonight. If we beat Warren Co., then it's off to Smyrna if I'm reading it right. And from what I've heard Smyrna started off strong but kinda died off towards the end of the season. Not really sure how much of it is true or not, just alot of hear say. Anyways good luck to Coffee Co. as well as Warren Co. Play hard and may the best team win!

Considering how wet I am it appears to me that Mr. Nolan missed this call. It has been raining most of the game and so now I have taken refuge in side.