TN High @ North

athlete269

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

63-0 wut happened? Why did TN High run the score up? Was there something to prove or state? In other words is there a story that we dont know about?

There really wasn't much that the Vikings could do to hold the score down. They played on a very short field all of the 1st Quarter and scored 28 points. They returned a fumble for a TD in the 2nd Quarter and then ran the 2nd half kickoff back for another TD.

The starting offense didn't see action in the 2nd half. All of the scoring was done by the second string...and they looked pretty sharp. They ran their basic offense and North had a hard time stopping them.

North moved the ball pretty well at times, but shot themselves in the foot with turnovers and penalties. This game reminded me of the Unicoi County game. The Vikings just dominated.

GO VIKES!!!!!!!!

Now this was the viking team i saw early in the season!! And just in time for the play-offs!!!

Well, another reason the score went so high was due to the fact that the coaches were giving Hunter Perrin a chance to break the PAT record at THS...

Which he did by putting 9 through the up-rights.

63-0 wut happened? Why did TN High run the score up? Was there something to prove or state? In other words is there a story that we dont know about?

This is not pee-wee ball! There’s no mercy rule and they don’t cut the scoreboard of when you get a big lead! Either you come to play or this will happen. You can’t expect a coach to not allow his team to play just because the other team decided not to show up! There was a time in the game when the entire back field were freshman. Heck the score was 42-0 at halftime and I think the Vikings only had two first downs in the books. :lol:

Congratulations Vikings but don’t get too excited because…now the games begin!!! Corey Fleenor had a career night!!! Hat’s off to him. Stan the Man and Matt Fleenor were on patrol on the D side of the line and played “shut down D”. #6 aka Battlewithin for the second straight week in a row HELD IT DOWN in the secondary :justwrestle: !!!!! Your career is peeking at just the right time, and I’m happy for ya!!! Just don’t loose focus…and finish the job. There were so many great plays, and players that made the plays that I couldn’t possibly mention everybody but great team effort!! The one thing that stands out in my mind is that the Vikings didn’t get caught up in all the sportsmanship issues that the Raiders were obviously having. That’s how we as fans like to see our team and coaching staff represent themselves…bravo!! North had two or three players ejected. I know those kids have been through a lot…but that is suppose to be the main moral lesson taught in competitive sports…”You win with dignity, You loose with dignity”.

The Vikings are back in the saddle, and all I have left to say is….WHO’S NEXT??!!!!!!!

Edited by Cap1