Farragut vs. Oak Ridge

ihavenofriendzz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Varily gonig this friday afternoon. Gas money isn't a problem I will just borrow some from ihavenofriendzz he's from Farragut and has very rich parents. Sorry friendzz couldn't resist.

We are still going during the playoffs. Probably DI and DII. See you there. Along with The Mind, Lost Old Dad, Tnbreakers and maybe Tank Talk.

Good to know that e-mail thing is working.

Goodnite Mrs Callabash where ever you are. I'm gone!

Edited by bounder

yeah bounder ill give u some. ill go beg my mom and dad and maybe they will throw me a huge party and give me a bmw (this actually happened to a girl at Farragut... i thought it was ridiculous) ill pay for ur tickets to the game. u can pay for ur gas. meet me by the visitors gate.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

I may go down for semis since it is Thanksgiving weekend and I'll be at the cabin for the week. How's that?

Ole Dad

Yea Varily gonig this friday afternoon. Gas money isn't a problem I will just borrow some from ihavenofriendzz he's from Farragut and has very rich parents. Sorry friendzz couldn't resist.

We are still going during the playoffs. Probably DI and DII. See you there. Along with The Mind, Lost Old Dad, Tnbreakers and maybe Tank Talk.

Good to know that e-mail thing is working.

Goodnite Mrs Callabash where ever you are. I'm gone!

What's really sad is that when farragutless does beat Oak Ridge (which happens about once a century) you would think that they won the super bowl. Whenever Oak Ridge beats farragutless it's just another win. You can almost feel the eruption of pure joy and excitement in their posts. It's almost as if they have already beaten us and the game hasn't even been played. I am glad Im a Wildcat because I don't think I could handle mediocrity every year.

What's really gonna hurt is when your farrGutless admirals get beat on their home field by a not up to par Oak Ridge team. Don't tear your own goal posts down just yet the cats will need them come Friday night.

Old Dad,

Basically, I couldn't care less that you or any other arrogant Oak Ridge fan are preturbed that I messed with Little Nicky. Besides all I've been doing from the beginning is responding to all of the typical ultra arrogant Oak Ridge redneck fanbase, which of course obviously includes Little Nicky and Big Kitty. By the way, if you think you are preturbed now, just wait until you and the rest of the arrogant OR punks get your long deserved beat down from the Admirals this Friday night !!! It's gonna be a looooooooong winter thinking about that 5-5 record and no playoffs.

How bad did that sting getting beat by us last year twice in about a month?

What's really sad is that when farragutless does beat Oak Ridge (which happens about once a century) you would think that they won the super bowl. Whenever Oak Ridge beats farragutless it's just another win. You can almost feel the eruption of pure joy and excitement in their posts. It's almost as if they have already beaten us and the game hasn't even been played. I am glad Im a Wildcat because I don't think I could handle mediocrity every year.

What's really gonna hurt is when your farrGutless admirals get beat on their home field by a not up to par Oak Ridge team. Don't tear your own goal posts down just yet the cats will need them come Friday night.

You said it Nick!

Roll Wildcats Roll!

I've never seen Farragut Beat OR! And I have to be out of town this Fri. There is something about OR that the Ads have to get over to be a great program. IMO Farragut only has about 4 to 5 more years to make their program click or the new High School will take the top Football players from West Knoxville.

Look at the results of a Station Camp this year in Summer Co or a Ravenwood last year.

Please beat OR you are over due!!!!!

This is a very dangerous games for the Admirals.

I was in a game like this once against Mt Juliet bears. My team had only lost one game and we had beat 3 teams that beat the bears. We knew they were a good team but some of our backs expected an easy game. We only got past the 50 one time and lost by 3 TD's.

Admirlas keep your focus!

Is it true that OR is down to a 3rd string QB?

BTW- Little Nicky has never gave the Admirals any credit. Even when they beat the Owls last year. I always thought linemen had class but Nick has proved that wrong.

If I remember correctly he is 4-0 against Farragut. Do you really feel like those FHS kids sho faced you on Friday nights were gutless? I've questioned their heart at times over the last 6 years myself.

A win against OR would be a great start leading into the playoffs. It will be strange not seeing OR there! But we all know they will be back. Just like heartburn at Taco Bell.

Edited by rigger101