Cosby hosting Grace Christian

old24eagle

I do think Cosby has the toughest draw of any team in region 1. Still think Midway is the best team in the region2. They should have beat Coalfield, Coalfield got a 98 yard fumble return and the score was 15 to 13. What happens if Midway take that one in. The score could have easily been 21 to 8 Midway. But you still have to take your hat off to Coalfield, good teams always find a way to win.

When they played Harriman they missed umpteen extra points or the game never goes into overtime. If they ever start getting a few lucky bounces, they could be dangerous.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slick Rick says that all nine wins Cosby has is against MUFFINS. Slick Rick says when Cosby faced a team that actually knew how to snap the ball, they got beat. Slick Rick says Cosby will find out in the playoffs that they are actually MUFFINS too. Slick Rick says they will not make it past the first or second round.

But the good thing about Cosby players are is that we don't listen to SLICK RICK!!!

We know we are good and it is not our fault we don;t have a very strenghty schedule....but it doesn't matter you are not hurting us any....we are from cosby and we all bleed blue no matter what any of you say about us!

I have to go with Cosby on this one. They are the most physical team in region 1 and they are going to surprise region 2. Teams will have to go through a lot of pain just to get a yard on their defense. The whole coaching staff is awesome to watch, because they always have their game faces on. I would be honored to be part of a staff like that. Cosby 32 Grace Christian 0.

Sorry, but in fact Gut Wrench Gary says that Cosby is a true MUFFIN. You will see, when they play a team that is ok, they will get drilled.

team that is ok,drilled where were you during the season? We can play with the best of them! Hampton just got lucky! A team is only as good as the determination the players put into it and Cosby players play with a lot of determination and can conquer anything they set out to do!!!!

Just stating facts Waterboy.

Waterboy! Oh boy now I know you are a true troublemaker! I am in no way on Cosby team as far as playing the sport. I am a true advocate and backer of Cosby Eagles A #1 true Cosbanian but not a water"boy" by no means! As for your facts you can stick them where the sun don't shine. They don't mean a hill of beans to the Cosby team or their coaching staff! Our team will only continue to get stronger because they don't pay any attention to people like you! My name on here is to show my support to the team. Don't attack it!!!!!

cosby will get beat in the first round by midway by two touchdonws.

Have you seen both or either team play this year? Just a question? I know someone mentioned something about Midway being too fast and physical. What? I watched them play Harriman and if that was their best example of either, whew...? :lol: I got somethin for your speed.... Jody Lowe... how about.... Cody Lowe? Here's a few words for your physical....Nathan Anderson, Spencer Grooms, Mitch Miller, Josh Freeman, Russell Valentine. Midway don't have a corner or safety one that's got anything for the Lowe boys or Byer. That's just to name a few. I really didn't want to get on here and give a scoutin report, but heck you can't shut em all down. We're not one dimensional. So go ahead, pick your poison! <_< Besides all that G-P, as bad as I hate to say it is going to kick the crap out of em. I'm not talkin scoreboard, (which that'll happen too) I'm talkin physically. The Highlanders will rough a sucka up! No joke! Even when they can't beat you score wise they'll beat your melon in! So I'd say those waves will be pretty banged up! SOR BABY!

Dear Mr./Mrs. Concerned

Have you not been paying attention at the games , or have you been too busy whining about your kids PT with other parents. If you haven't noticed Offensively we are a PASSING team as far as Highschool teams go anyway. For you to get on here and critisize an 8-1 ballteams coaches for who they choose to play tells me you don't understand what is going on out on the field! When you are a passing team your backs need to be able to block as well as run and most importantly know their assignments. Now that thats said go and ask any player , coach , TRUE fan , or watergirl which player's on the field would know what to do from every position in any formation on EVERY play There is ONE kid on the team that can do that on BOTH sides of the ball #24. Is he a Good RB you bet he is , is he the best RUNNER on the team ? no , and he will tell you that himself, Is he the best LB on the team? Possibly , he's not the biggest , but If I had to take a dead run straight into on of our LB's best licks they could lay I would rather run into big Spencer , or N. Anderson first and them two can lay the lumber themselves. #24 is a TRUE leader on this team , and has more HEART in his 5'5 140 pound frame than almost any other ball player in the state. Now I have never done this and most people who see me know who I am and know I know (most of the time) what is going on with this ball team , but just for you Mr./Mrs. Concerned if you want to talk to me .

Coach Hall , O.C.

Waterboy! Oh boy now I know you are a true troublemaker! I am in no way on Cosby team as far as playing the sport. I am a true advocate and backer of Cosby Eagles A #1 true Cosbanian but not a water"boy" by no means! As for your facts you can stick them where the sun don't shine. They don't mean a hill of beans to the Cosby team or their coaching staff! Our team will only continue to get stronger because they don't pay any attention to people like you! My name on here is to show my support to the team. Don't attack it!!!!!

Gut Wrench Gary is just stating facts. I guess the truth hurts. Every team Cosby has beaten is terrible. Midway will mop the floor up with Cosby. Gut Wrench Gary predicts after the first round, there will be only one team left from Region 1 and it will be Hampton. They will be eliminated in round 2. If Cosby was in Region 3 or 4, they would not even make the playoffs.

Edited by GUT WRENCH GARY

Gut Wrench Gary is just stating facts. I guess the truth hurts. Every team Cosby has beaten is terrible. Midway will mop the floor up with Cosby. Gut Wrench Gary predicts after the first round, there will be only one team left from Region 1 and it will be Hampton. They will be eliminated in round 2. If Cosby was in Region 3 or 4, they would not even make the playoffs.

the only truth is that you just want to keep making trouble and stir stink. This is my last post to you I don't need and Cosby don't need to listen to you to know what we can do. No you haven't gotten the best of me either!!! Cosby has other concerns and NO it won't be Hampton. Cosby doesn't have to answer to you or anyone like you! You are just hopeless I tell ya hopeless!!! COSBY keep your heads up and show them how much strive and determination you fellas have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only truth is that you just want to keep making trouble and stir stink. This is my last post to you I don't need and Cosby don't need to listen to you to know what we can do. No you haven't gotten the best of me either!!! Cosby has other concerns and NO it won't be Hampton. Cosby doesn't have to answer to you or anyone like you! You are just hopeless I tell ya hopeless!!! COSBY keep your heads up and show them how much strive and determination you fellas have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gut Wrench Gary says that we will see next Friday night when the Green Wave pounds the shores at Cosby. Midway will have some good MUFFINS to eat. We will see what you have to say next week Waterboy.

Edited by GUT WRENCH GARY