Fulton at Livingston Academy

Road2Three

I realize that to ask who'll win this game is probably a stupid question but what do ya'll think? It is a region game and Fulton has to travel roughly 2 hours behind emeny lines but it just seems as though LA has fallen off dramatically this season. I still feel last year's state title was Fulton's to lose but that's why you play the games.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize that to ask who'll win this game is probably a stupid question but what do ya'll think? It is a region game and Fulton has to travel roughly 2 hours behind emeny lines but it just seems as though LA has fallen off dramatically this season. I still feel last year's state title was Fulton's to lose but that's why you play the games.

Fulton wins this game, but about your comment of last year's season, if it was yours to lose, you did a good job of it.

Road2Three, how could it seem LA has fallen off dramatically? Let's see 2005 AAA state champs to 1-9. Yep, I'd call that a small drop off. Hey I got a question for you. Just a poll question or prediction whatever you want to call it. Who do you think would win if Murfreesboro Riverdale played Red Boiling Springs? Here's the catch. The game would be played at Red Boiling Springs. What do you think?

Road2Three, how could it seem LA has fallen off dramatically? Let's see 2005 AAA state champs to 1-9. Yep, I'd call that a small drop off. Hey I got a question for you. Just a poll question or prediction whatever you want to call it. Who do you think would win if Murfreesboro Riverdale played Red Boiling Springs? Here's the catch. The game would be played at Red Boiling Springs. What do you think?

Riverdale big time their wing t offence is just to much for any deffence

Looks like you have already hit a nerve or two so I'll go easy on you! The only way the travel time will matter in this game is if they have to run that 2 hours. If you had beaten Catholic and then LA, the title would have been yours. Notre Dame and David Lipscomb were no where near as good as Fulton or Catholic or AE for that matter! But you didn't--- and LA did!!

Looks like you have already hit a nerve or two so I'll go easy on you! The only way the travel time will matter in this game is if they have to run that 2 hours. If you had beaten Catholic and then LA, the title would have been yours. Notre Dame and David Lipscomb were no where near as good as Fulton or Catholic or AE for that matter! But you didn't--- and LA did!!

Good luck to LA.

It was not Fultons to lose,you just got beat by the better team.

According to weather reports the rain should begin Wed. and rain until Sat. That could cause the high flying Falcons some problems but unfortunately it won't be enough for the Wildcats. Although it might keep the scoring down. Good luck LA turnovers could keep this game close. :thumb: