Battle of the state at lipscomb allen area

timbdp

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a good game . . . wish I was there.

Union City looses by ( 2 ) points by the team that is to win it all.

Brentwood 78 or 76

Union City 76 or 74

I couldn't remember once I hung the phone up. Loosing is not always bad and will be a good thing for Union city down the road. This team was loaded with players and good coaches.

This probably won't be Union City's only loss either. They paly in a VERY tough tournament in Poplar Bluff in the next week or so.

Good Luck U C.....

Union City looses by ( 2 ) points by the team that is to win it all.

Brentwood 78 or 76

Union City 76 or 74

I couldn't remember once I hung the phone up. Loosing is not always bad and will be a good thing for Union city down the road. This team was loaded with players and good coaches.

This probably won't be Union City's only loss either. They paly in a VERY tough tournament in Poplar Bluff in the next week or so.

Good Luck U C.....

Thanks for the updates everyone. Sounds like a nail biter. Congratulations to BA and good luck tomorrow.

Congratulations also to UC -- I've seen BA play a number of games and you took a very good team to the wire. Good luck with the rest of your season!

Thanks for the updates everyone. Sounds like a nail biter. Congratulations to BA and good luck tomorrow.

Congratulations also to UC -- I've seen BA play a number of games and you took a very good team to the wire. Good luck with the rest of your season!

Thanks for the nice comments. Union City does and will fool lots of people because of their size. They or not a large team but large in numbers and can run with most anyone.

Union City should have a good season and doesn't loose anyone for next years team.

[Hey larry bird ,I do not know what you're talking about but UC will play with anybody ,anytime!!! As for BA sounds like if UC would have made their foul shots they would have pulled the stunner to some people,but not to the fateful. I hope everyone takes us for whatever team YOU took us for ,if so they will have problems all year. We play with real kids not RECRUITS!!!!!! So now you are at home wondering how UC did what they did????? Which was almost beating the four time defending state chumps BA!!!! Have a Merry Christmas :huh:

[Hey larry bird ,I do not know what you're talking about but UC will play with anybody ,anytime!!! As for BA sounds like if UC would have made their foul shots they would have pulled the stunner to some people,but not to the fateful. I hope everyone takes us for whatever team YOU took us for ,if so they will have problems all year. We play with real kids not RECRUITS!!!!!! So now you are at home wondering how UC did what they did????? Which was almost beating the four time defending state chumps BA!!!! Have a Merry Christmas :huh:

Classy way to end a thread copenoc . . . we'll assume that most of the UC fans are more like UCdiditagain. Always better to talk smack when you win . . .

Sounds like a great effort from UC, they should do well this year in their region, however if you think that beating a BA team minus Brandan Wright, Brian Wright, Bill Kottas, and Joshua Bone is anything like beating one of the past 4 state championship teams, you are sadly mistaken. Good luck to BA tommorrow in the championship!

Sounds like a great effort from UC, they should do well this year in their region, however if you think that beating a BA team minus Brandan Wright, Brian Wright, Bill Kottas, and Joshua Bone is anything like beating one of the past 4 state championship teams, you are sadly mistaken. Good luck to BA tommorrow in the championship!

Does anybody know how the other games played today turned out? And what the schedule is for tomorrow?

Im not sure about the scores but i know the winners:

Ensworth beat Pioneer Christian by like 3 or 4

Sycamore beat Haywood by 2

Lipscomb beat White House by 3 in OT

BA beat UC by 2

Pioneer Christian vs Haywood at 11:00

Sycamore vs Ensworth at 12:30

White House vs UC at 2:00

BA vs Lipscomb at 3:30 (championship)

Predictions:

Haywood over Pioneer Christian (+15)

Sycamore over Ensworth (+5)