Battle of the state at lipscomb allen area

timbdp

UC Did it Again,can u find out the scoring by individuals in the game and how did Lovan Mosley do in his 1st game.

My contact is busy with the other game and U C Team. He just said that the entire game was good and Ensworth came to play but everyone in the gym was REALLY impressed with Union City because of their smaller type size compaired to the other teams and how quick they are.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well a 2 point win is much better that Ensworth's situation right now....Heading to Nashville tomorrow after work....

I noted in an earlier post,I hate when you play a team that is supposed to have good players and a good team,but are not playing to their potential..For a 11-0 team,it's hard to "get up" for a team 1-6 or 2-6 whatever they were...Maybe it's another wake-up call for the Tornadoes....They need them every once in a while...I would say they are now in a win-win situation if Brentwood Acd does what is expected of them later on tonite...Nobody will be expecting Union City to beat the four-time defending Div II state champions..If they win,it's a big upset that will send some shock waves thru the state and if they lose,they were supposed to anyway...Bottom line,playing the type teams they will be playing the next two weeks will do wonders for them when they come back home to play out the rest of the district schedule and then on to the important business of defending a state title... :thumb:

Well a 2 point win is much better that Ensworth's situation right now....Heading to Nashville tomorrow after work....

I noted in an earlier post,I hate when you play a team that is supposed to have good players and a good team,but are not playing to their potential..For a 11-0 team,it's hard to "get up" for a team 1-6 or 2-6 whatever they were...Maybe it's another wake-up call for the Tornadoes....They need them every once in a while...I would say they are now in a win-win situation if Brentwood Acd does what is expected of them later on tonite...Nobody will be expecting Union City to beat the four-time defending Div II state champions..If they win,it's a big upset that will send some shock waves thru the state and if they lose,they were supposed to anyway...Bottom line,playing the type teams they will be playing the next two weeks will do wonders for them when they come back home to play out the rest of the district schedule and then on to the important business of defending a state title... :thumb:

Right..on..brotha..

I didn't know Coby was out until tonight. I was told the MRI was done on Wednesday and would later know the results. Hope he is ok but when he is not playing that tells me he is really hurt.

Just received a update from the floor of the tournament.

Union City was 11 of 31 from the free throw line ( Not Good ).

Also, Ensworth had a somewhat larger team and could run as well. I was told their 5 starters could play with Humboldt or Lake Co. with no problem at all.

Coby had an MRI on Wednesday and has not played the last ( 2 ) games. This could spell some trouble for Union City @ this point.

I was also told that if Union city hit their throws the game would ahev gotten out of hand at one point and could have but was not a blow out.

Haywood was destroying their opponent.

I've said in numerous posts..Easy missed shots inside and free throws have been a weakness so far....They would be averaging well over a 100 PPG if they did a better job at those two things.....

Right..on..brotha..

I didn't know Coby was out until tonight. I was told the MRI was done on Wednesday and would later know the results. Hope he is ok but when he is not playing that tells me he is really hurt.

Sisco said the injury was a freak thing anyway....He got backed into in the Lake County game late..He hasn't played since the Lake County game....Yeah,I hope he is ok..He's a big part of the rotation and also adds depth...Wonder if Mosely played tonite....Are you going tomorrow??

Hey Mr.Stiller, I haven't seen your prediction for the White House game today. I remember reading you boast a little over how accurate your predictions were on a few other games. No one has scored 60 yet on White House. Do you think they will hold Haywood to 40-50 points as they have done to most of their competition they have had thus far?

If Haywood blew them out,like was reported they were doing earlier,we may not see ole Ben unless it's to post how those Middle Tn refs cheated his Blue Devils out....