Battle of the state at lipscomb allen area

timbdp

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HSbballfan21 -- I guess 2 points qualifies as "not even close"? . . . may have underestimated Ensworth.

Just received a update from the floor of the tournament.

Union City was 11 of 31 from the free throw line ( Not Good ).

Also, Ensworth had a somewhat larger team and could run as well. I was told their 5 starters could play with Humboldt or Lake Co. with no problem at all.

Coby had an MRI on Wednesday and has not played the last ( 2 ) games. This could spell some trouble for Union City @ this point.

I was also told that if Union city hit their throws the game would ahev gotten out of hand at one point and could have but was not a blow out.

Haywood was destroying their opponent.

Just received a update from the floor of the tournament.

Union City was 11 of 31 from the free throw line ( Not Good ).

Also, Ensworth had a somewhat larger team and could run as well. I was told their 5 starters could play with Humboldt or Lake Co. with no problem at all.

Coby had an MRI on Wednesday and has not played the last ( 2 ) games. This could spell some trouble for Union City @ this point.

I was also told that if Union city hit their throws the game would ahev gotten out of hand at one point and could have but was not a blow out.

Haywood was destroying their opponent.

When your not making free throws that spells trouble.....I hope Coby hears some good news soon....I was pretty sure Haywood would beat the mess out of White House....