THE WaCoJaCo 5A TOP 10

WaCoJaCo

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lifer---Who are your Top Ten in 5A?

I think his is pretty close except that he has Ravenwood too high. I'd put them in the 12-15 range unless they beat Dickson Co. Friday...then I'll buy top ten. Right now, I don't think you can rank them ahead of Dickson Co.

Guest dare_2_dream

Thanks Brandon Ross for that great thought :thumb:

Anytime. Does it make you feel good to know who I am? Too bad your about one of a million who knows who I am.

Does Ridgeway have a chance to make it to state, with them coming out of the memphis region and then having to contend with teams from 6-5A?

I think they have just as good of a chance as anybody...they have a very fast and talented defense and made it to the semis before losing to ravenwood (a game when they played their worst game of the year by far)...they also have the best RB in 5A so yea they have a shot...making it out of memphis wont be easy though.

I'm not surprised that someone with Ravenwood ranked 7th wouldn't understand.

Don't let your hate for Ravenwood cloud your wisdom. The poll is 100% correct and Ravenwood is ranked 7th. Get over it.

What do you mean by that?

Do you have a compass?

I think his is pretty close except that he has Ravenwood too high. I'd put them in the 12-15 range unless they beat Dickson Co. Friday...then I'll buy top ten. Right now, I don't think you can rank them ahead of Dickson Co.

I did rank them ahead of Dickson Co.

Guest dare_2_dream

Don't let your hate for Ravenwood cloud your wisdom. The poll is 100% correct and Ravenwood is ranked 7th. Get over it.

Do you have a compass?

I did rank them ahead of Dickson Co.

No i dont. I am from deep down way in the south though if that helps. Still not 100% correct.

If I have any more language problems with this thread, it is a 100% fact that this thread will be closed.

I don't know why you pulled down the quote from me to make your threat. There is no questionable language in that post. Maybe someone posted something that I didn't see and you deleated it. But why would you close a thread because of that? Just punish the person that made the post. Maybe you can post again a explain.