THE WaCoJaCo 5A TOP 10

WaCoJaCo

I don't know why you pulled down the quote from me to make your threat. There is no questionable language in that post. Maybe someone posted something that I didn't see and you deleated it. But why would you close a thread because of that? Just punish the person that made the post. Maybe you can post again a explain.

Wa, just the 100% reference. The offending post has been deleted, the poster used one of the "magic" words. I also cleaned up your thread, you had pulled down the quote with the "word" in it. He has been reported and will probably be taking some time off.

By the way, it is not up to us to prove it, we didn't post the poll. The poll must proved by the pollster. We await your facts. Why not post a poll and see just how the vote turns out. Suspect it might be a little different.

Have fun.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, thanks robjim.

But heres the deal. The WaCoJaCo 5A poll is 100% correct. Its kinda like one of those innocent until proven guilty kind of things. If you arrested me for something I would be persumed innocent until you proved me guilty in court. So the WaCoJaCo poll is 100% correct until someone proves it is not. Its in the Constitution.

Ok, thanks robjim.

But heres the deal. The WaCoJaCo 5A poll is 100% correct. Its kinda like one of those innocent until proven guilty kind of things. If you arrested me for something I would be persumed innocent until you proved me guilty in court. So the WaCoJaCo poll is 100% correct until someone proves it is not. Its in the Constitution.

You collected the evidence in this case and published your convictions. Defend them, then.

o u ken reed cant u butt u kant rite u r smart u aint dum like they say. u jus hate ravinwood cus u cant beet um.

u is a hillbilly

Tha WaCoJaCo pol is ahunderd percet co rect.

Sorry, I just don't feel like it is worth the energy to use proper grammer and spelling when talking to a person of your intellict. But, just for kicks and giggles, here it is. If I'm not mistaken the last time Gallatin was made fun of for being "hillbillies", Maplewood ran out of the state semifinals with a 42-13 loss. If you consider an all-time record of 1-0 and dominance, then you have a lot to learn. Maybe next time when you try to make fun of someone you will come up with something original rather than using someone else's. ( Just in case your not smart enough to figure that out I am talking about Owlbino's post.) Have a nice day.

Sorry, I just don't feel like it is worth the energy to use proper grammer and spelling when talking to a person of your intellict. But, just for kicks and giggles, here it is. If I'm not mistaken the last time Gallatin was made fun of for being "hillbillies", Maplewood ran out of the state semifinals with a 42-13 loss. If you consider an all-time record of 1-0 and dominance, then you have a lot to learn. Maybe next time when you try to make fun of someone you will come up with something original rather than using someone else's. ( Just in case your not smart enough to figure that out I am talking about Owlbino's post.) Have a nice day.

Well I don't know what all that has to do with Ravenwood being ranked 7th in the 100% correct WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10 Poll, but maybe in your world theres some comparson.

Have a nice day lil' Abner

Well I don't know what all that has to do with Ravenwood being ranked 7th in the 100% correct WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10 Poll, but maybe in your world theres some comparson.

Have a nice day lil' Abner

It has nothing to do with Ravenwood being ranked number 7. It has everything to do with your previous post that you wrote. If you paid attention, you might know that, but then again that hasn't happened yet.

It has nothing to do with Ravenwood being ranked number 7. It has everything to do with your previous post that you wrote. If you paid attention, you might know that, but then again that hasn't happened yet.

Stop trying to change the subject. The WaCoJaCo 5A poll is 100% correct. Until proven otherwise.

1) Ooltewah

2) Gallatin

3) Riverdale

4) Dobyns Bennett

5) Franklin

6) Smyrna

7) White Station

8) Ridgewood

9) Wooddale

10) Independence

That might be true with the other polls, but I'll bet you the teams in my poll will be in the playoffs. This poll is 100% correct.

This was your reasoning earlier in the season, and look who is at #10 and not in the playoffs.