THE WaCoJaCo 5A TOP 10

WaCoJaCo

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think…one more game after this weeks DB contest and we won’t have to put up with WacerJac and crew on the football threads! :):(

you don't have to "put up" with it now...go on over and talk about the great win against a strong North team. TN High is like VA Tech....they put up 50-60 points against the Kent States (Unicoi Co, North) of the world and then lay an egg asainst real competition and then talk to someone else about there teams success. Is there one quality win on the Viking schedule?

By the way, looking at the bracket it appears that if TN High gets past Mo East, Volunteer or Boone, then it will be season over at the hands of Mo West....again

Edited by maroonandgrey

you don't have to "put up" with it now...go on over and talk about the great win against a strong North team. TN High is like VA Tech....they put up 50-60 points against the Kent States (Unicoi Co, North) of the world and then lay an egg asainst real competition and then talk to someone else about there teams success. Is there one quality win on the Viking schedule?

By the way, looking at the bracket it appears that if TN High gets past Mo East, Volunteer or Boone, then it will be season over at the hands of Mo West....again

Thanks for the heads up but if it takes going through Mo West to get to the prize (that prize in my eyes being a rematch with SOUTH), then that’s what we expect to do. You DB boys seem to forget that it was only two seasons ago that the Vikings where the #3 ranked 4A football team in the state, and yes we DID drive through Morristown to get their!

But I don’t even have to look at the brackets to know that even if our season ends @ Mo West, that will still be one week longer than DB will play this year. I hope you completed your Heimlich maneuvers’ class…because you know your going to need it again this year. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up but if it takes going through Mo West to get to the prize (that prize in my eyes being a rematch with SOUTH), then that’s what we expect to do. You DB boys seem to forget that it was only two seasons ago that the Vikings where the #3 ranked 4A football team in the state, and yes we DID drive through Morristown to get their!

But I don’t even have to look at the brackets to know that even if our season ends @ Mo West, that will still be one week longer than DB will play this year. I hope you completed your Heimlich maneuvers’ class…because you know your going to need it again this year. :lol:

So the prize is a rematch with South? Wow...such high expectations. Besides a 60 point win against North (2a playing up) doesn't change the fact Mo West is better and why would you want a rematch with South? they have already thrashed you at your place...this will be at South.

So how does a #3 ranking 2 seasons ago and a 49-0 beat down have anything to do with this year? If we play that game...DB: 2004 Semis, 2003 Qtrs, 2002 semis, 2000 semis etc. Other than last year and the 2001 Blount loss (which I know that is what you are refrring to) they have not lost in the 1st round. But that is the past and this is this year. So now go beat up on another 2a team and beat your chest about it.

Edited by maroonandgrey

So the prize is a rematch with South? Wow...such high expectations. Besides a 60 point win against North (2a playing up) doesn't change the fact Mo West is better and why would you want a rematch with South? they have already thrashed you at your place...this will be at South.

So how does a #3 ranking 2 seasons ago and a 49-0 beat down have anything to do with this year? If we play that game...DB: 2004 Semis, 2003 Qtrs, 2002 semis, 2000 semis etc. Other than last year and the 2001 Blount loss (which I know that is what you are refrring to) they have not lost in the 1st round. But that is the past and this is this year. So now go beat up on another 2a team and beat your chest about it.

That’s right. You already knew about that. In fact you were probably at the game sense DB had already turned in there uniforms a weeks before that!

Did I happen to mention that the WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10 Poll is 100% correct.

And did I also mention that this is a 5A poll and there is really no room here for the fans of a very weak region 1 4A school. A school that has lost to DB the past 2 years by a combined score of 86-7. And that these fans can now only hope that someone else can beat DB. And that if they do that somehow will make their team look better. I thought I had mentioned this, but maybe not.

86-7 :lol:

86-7..... :lol:

That’s right. You already knew about that. In fact you were probably at the game sense DB had already turned in there uniforms a weeks before that!

Cap you amaze me. From what i have gathered by reading your posts, you are a grown up man. But yet you still argue apples and oranges eveytime you talk. Seriously take a long look at your schedule. Now take a look at each team you have a W beside of. Now compare each of those teams that you have beat, to the teams that have beat you. Also, factor in the score of the games you have lost. Your team is basically crap this year. 3 years ago, wow you were number 3 in the state, in 4a. Your rating 3 years ago has no effect on how bad your team is this year. Do you realize that your team is worse than DB??? you talk, you talk, you talk, and you talk. You make remarks like Waco does, but do you realize, Waco can make smart remarks because his team is good. Get away from DB threads. It is annoying to even see you around. Actually, i take it back, stay with us. Your like a good luck charm. When DB played Tennessee High, the whole week i read about how TN High was going to upset DB and how the Vikings would surprise everyone and take home a victory. But they didnt, they failed miserably and make your school look like just another team. TN High is just an average team. Theres nothing to yell about with TN High. Your letting your Bulldog mouth overload your puppy dog butt. Come back during basketball season when we will actually play you again. Edited by 1_and_1_make_2