McMinn and Sevier Co.

TribeFan

If you think SCHS is going to get torched friday then drive down and celebrate it with the Owl fans.

Otherwise (well you know what you cn do).

Well let me let you onto a secret 5743 you are about to get the worst beating that you have had all year. Do you actually realize who coaches Ooltewah? Coach Monore has won 3 state championships and if you think SC has several different formations well then you are about to meet your match. I sure hope you boys practice your pass denense because Ooltewah will get in that shot gun and throw it all over the field. They have the quick strike capability but @ the same time they also have a good running game.

Anyway good luck SC againist the Owls.....

Owls 38

Bears 17

By the way where is it that I can go?

Edited by TribeFan

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let me let you onto a secret 5743 you are about to get the worst beating that you have had all year. Do you actually realize who coaches Ooltewah? Coach Monore has won 3 state championships and if you think SC has several different formations well then you are about to meet your match. I sure hope you boys practice your pass denense because Ooltewah will get in that shot gun and throw it all over the field. They have the quick strike capability but @ the same time they also have a good running game.

Anyway good luck SC againist the Owls.....

Owls 38

Bears 17

By the way where is it that I can go?

How come before the Sevier County match you all said you can't wait till the rematch with Ooltewah cause you all will beat them this time. Then Sevier County beats you and you say Sevier County is going to get killed. That does not add up. :thumb:

How come before the Sevier County match you all said you can't wait till the rematch with Ooltewah cause you all will beat them this time. Then Sevier County beats you and you say Sevier County is going to get killed. That does not add up. :(

I agree with this statement JWAGCW...Mcminn needs to take their beating and get on with their pathetic lives...the fact of the matter is...mcminn was out played, out thought, and out coached...just be happy you didnt lose by more than 14

Well let me let you onto a secret 5743 you are about to get the worst beating that you have had all year. Do you actually realize who coaches Ooltewah? Coach Monore has won 3 state championships and if you think SC has several different formations well then you are about to meet your match.

I think SC knows who coaches Ooltewah. SC has a pretty fair coach themselves. This isn't his first rodeo either. Neither coach will play a down.

I agree with this statement JWAGCW...Mcminn needs to take their beating and get on with their pathetic lives...the fact of the matter is...mcminn was out played, out thought, and out coached...just be happy you didnt lose by more than 14

Thats cause you couldnt score no more and had 6turnovers gave to U ! Hey you won the game dont act like yaw have to protect your team for your win. McMinn fans are just letting out some steam. Admit you would also if your team played in that fashion. Nothing against SC just clearing some pain. youll understand either this week or next or next. Good LUCK!

Thats cause you couldnt score no more and had 6turnovers gave to U ! Hey you won the game dont act like yaw have to protect your team for your win. McMinn fans are just letting out some steam. Admit you would also if your team played in that fashion. Nothing against SC just clearing some pain. youll understand either this week or next or next. Good LUCK!

i understand...i dont even play...i was just a simple spectator of the game...and i have been all year...im not protecting our team...they do that on the field

Well our players said that Sevier came out to start the game playin dirty, grabbin things they shouldn't in the piles and stuff like that...so they retaliated is my guess

They also said that they came out and started talkin trash in warmups before the game started...but maybe they are makin all of this up who knows...either way good luck friday