Lookout Valley @ Trousdale Co.

jacketfan1

There is a reason teams sometimes have bad games, its usually straight across from you. I doubt Trousdale will have a bad game.The team on the other side won't be good enough to cause Trousdale to HAVE A BAD GAME.

When the center snaps the ball (in shotgun) and the qb drops the ball, theres really no credit to give to the other team. This has been our QB problem all yr, he doesn't fumble as much once hes past the line of scrimmage. He just has problems handling the snap, its happened on numerous occasions this yr. Also when you run an option and pitch the ball 3 yds behind the reciever, with no one touching you, whos to blame? Heres something for ya, @ the FC game, He started the game with a fumble(1st Offensive play), and ended it with one (Last Offensive play).

He threw only 3 passes in the Smith County game, he completed all 3..............to the other team. I was there, they were badly thrown balls.

The bottom line is that he is one heckuva athlete,(awesome speed, nice strength) i believe he's just out of position.

Edited by dbras

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all have our opinions..............like you said...........thats why they play the games. and oh yeah...........LV isn't "my" team. I just think they are underrated.

I think the LV TC game will be much better than the SP Gordonsville game.

LV has been to waht, 3 playoff games? 2 have been blowouts by the hands of Gordonsville, and this one will be no different.

And the SP/GV game will be a MUCH better game!!

When the center snaps the ball (in shotgun) and the qb drops the ball, theres really no credit to give to the other team. This has been our QB problem all yr, he doesn't fumble as much once hes past the line of scrimmage. He just has problems handling the snap, its happened on numerous occasions this yr. Also when you run an option and pitch the ball 3 yds behind the reciever, with no one touching you, whos to blame? Heres something for ya, @ the FC game, He started the game with a fumble(1st Offensive play), and ended it with one (Last Offensive play).

He threw only 3 passes in the Smith County game, he completed all 3..............to the other team. I was there, they were badly thrown balls.

The bottom line is that he is one heckuva athlete,(awesome speed, nice strength) i believe he's just out of position.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I would really like to know the true skinny on this situation.

From what I am told, our 2nd. string QB, last yr, Phillip White, who seemed to do ok, what

little I saw him play, was benched this yr. in favor of Wright. White quit! From what we

all have seen from Wright the yr., if Wright is that much better than White, how did White

ever make the team to begin with? Wright is not a QB. He cannot handle a snap, throw a

pass, and gets rattled way too easy! He has the "potential" to be a great athlete, but hasn't

attained that yet IMO. We have no one else ready at this position. We need Blake @wr.

The FC game was a disaster for him(Wright).

Any explanations? :thumb:

I got to say thanks to Monterey first of all good job beating Watertown we sure couldn't.TC is reaping the benefits with a first round home game.Good luck to the cats in the playoffs.I don't how TC will preform Fri. night it's been iffy at best this year with injuries and a big loss due to graduation. Turnovers has plagued The Jackets in a bad way. I think the timing is off between the center and qb first of all.The starters have been pulled out early against weaker teams in trying to keep from running up the score. I agree the qb has had some problems but it doesn't all lie there.Miscommunication has also been a factorin my opinion.I think if TC can pull together as a team and complete blocking assignments they will win, if not who knows. I hope they have a good practice this week and overcome their jitters. Basically TC has a team with a lot of potential they just need to get over a few obstacles that they create themselves.There is an old saying you can't get too far by shooting yourself in the foot.My advice is to settle down and play TC football the old fashion way and to try not to get too cute with the ball just take care of business.GO TC

Gut Wrench Gary says that T.C lucked up last night and got a fairly easy first round game. Gut Wrench Gary can't wait until the second round when T.C faces Temple.

You better worry about Monterey "Hairy Nut Clencher", if you guys can take care of that, then we'll be talkin Temple vs TC. OK!!

I think the Yellowjackets win this one big. That would be the Trousdale County variety of Yellowjackets. Lookout Valley has improved year by year over the last few seasons and their coach has done a trememdous job for their program but in the end I think that Trousdale will be way too much for them. I think Trousdale County rolls in this one

I'm for my team...TC...all the way. Those are my boys...and i got faith in them...100%...no matter wat team we go up against. We lost a lot of our good players last year because they graduated...but overall...we're still holdin our heads up high and goin on strong! It seems to me that all of our players don't put their all into every game...if they did...we'd be much farther than where we are...trust me. Those boys love to play football...there's no doubt about that...but some of them dont always do their best. But i support them all the way and think that when it comes to LV this friday...we got em! Good Luck TC!!!