Lookout Valley @ Trousdale Co.

jacketfan1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is the quarterback that is hurt Marco?? or is it the one who played QB against RBS?? makes a difference which one....

I'm pretty sure its Marco, this will definitely hurts us a little bit. Or maybe not. :lol: I'm not sure he got hurt, mighta got in trouble for something else.

Edited by dbras

"Lookout Valley has a good running back...6 TD's in one game a couple weeks ago...But if you stop him then it should be a rather easily won game by TC..."

There is no easily won game in the PLAYOFF'S!!!!! That's the whole point there is no one player who carries a team to the playoffs. It's a TEAM SPORT!!!

You don't get that far unless you have a good TEAM!!! For instance :3 rb's, 4wr's, 2qb's and a line like a concrete barrier, after all someone had to block for Chas.

I'm pretty sure its Marco, this will definitely hurts us a little bit. Or maybe not. :thumb: I'm not sure he got hurt, mighta got in trouble for something else.

Wright was not injured. Tested pos. for pot. I don't think this will hurt the Jackets.

They will pull it together as a unit & continue. Sad day; not a shock; not the end

of TC's world.

;)

Wright was not injured. Tested pos. for pot. I don't think this will hurt the Jackets.

They will pull it together as a unit & continue. Sad day; not a shock; not the end

of TC's world.

:thumb:

Unbelievable ! I guess we could safely say he wasn't thinking about the "Team" or the consequences of his actions.....

of TC's world.

:(

[/quote}

Sad but doesn't change things this week. TC's D is very good and all they need is somebody to hand off to win. It will hurt them in round 2.

Good Luck to LV. Prove me wrong :lol:

Unbelievable ! I guess we could safely say he wasn't thinking about the "Team" or the consequences of his actions.....

You could say he wasn't thinking at all, but not his 1st. legal issue.

The Jackets, as always, will do their best with what they have, whatever

the situation, or personel may be. They will, IMHO, be better off in the long run.

Regardless of who is @ QB this Fri. nite, Lookout Valley will not be a pushover

by any means. They are 8 - 2, losing only to SP 56 - 0, & Temple 33 - 14.

Of course ,I don't put a lot of stock in all the score quoting, other than water cooler

conversation. I am preparing to stay all game. Do not think it will be over @

halftime, etc. I just hope they play their best; can't ask for more.

:lol: