Week 11 11/3 White House at Notre Dame

timbdp

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hated to see ND lose but they got what they earned with a flat performance. Too many missed opportunities kept the Blue Devils in the game and they took full advantage of it. Chalk this one up to experience Charlie and bring em back strong next year. You've got a good group of underclassmen that should be ready to step up.

Hat's off to WH on a scappy performance. Y'all showed a bunch of heart. Quite an effort from #1 on his TD run. Good luck next week. Hope to see you again this time next year.

Noter Dame as always classy performance,Great bratwarst,great atmosphere and hospitality.If you could only do something about your announcer ;)

Good luck and hopefully this young bunch of Blue Devils will have the chance to play a fine program like yours again.Series is now locked at 1-1

I've never been prouder of a team..... It was a game that we had no business winning because of the injuries and kids who could not play..... But we won anyway....

My hats off to this group for the grit and determination shown on that field last nite..... That was awesome.....

And congrats to everyone in the playoffs in our district.... A sweep....

See you guys next week.....

I've never been prouder of a team..... It was a game that we had no business winning because of the injuries and kids who could not play..... But we won anyway....

My hats off to this group for the grit and determination shown on that field last nite..... That was awesome.....

And congrats to everyone in the playoffs in our district.... A sweep....

See you guys next week.....

Dandy, do you have a song waiting?

Congradulations Blue Devils to all of those that underestimated the Blue Devils, I wouldn't let it happen again. To those hurt we love you and the team will play harder for you, to those that have come in and stepped up, thank you and you played a great great game and we need you to pull through again and to those that knew in the back of your head that you could do it, YOU DID!!!!! This coaching staff prepared these kids and they performed to the call. Blue Devils thank you again, you out played Notre Dame every time they came close you shut them down you played BDP football last night you played with heart and determination and that is what the Coaches have instilled in you and you proved that you trust and appreciate them by your performance for them last night. Keep pushing on.......we will support you!!!! Fans stand up, scream, shake those jugs and show these kids you will support them win or loose they are Blue Devils and we are Blue Devil Fans show Pearl Cohn WHY we have BDP!!!!!!!

Was a very exciting game to be so low scoring. It was a clean first half and then I felt like I was at a laundry mat in the second with all the yellow rags flying around.

Had fun hanging out on the sidelines with the Irish. Charlie is becomming a good friend. Good luck to him and the Irish next year...except for one game. :thumb:

Nice to meet Dandy face to face. We had talked about getting a picture together but I think he dodged it for personal reasons. Something about the witness protection plan. :ph34r:

Good luck White House the rest of the way.

Great game between two classy teams.

Pictures are up on my site in the Early Bird gallery by the way. There also should be some great shots on www.culbreathphotography.com. He's got a better camera than mine and got some great shots of the ones I looked at.

Cheers.

DL.

Congrats to you guys on a well fought game and a great win for your school. Revenge must taste sweet for you as you're now in a very familiar place as far as White House Football is concerned. Good Luck at Pearl-Cohn.

Classy post Country. Thank you for the much needed support. Titans89, step up like Country, be a man and let all the other stuff go.