5 4A vs. 6 4A

MJ AND BEYOND

it will not be 3-3

started with 4-4

then region 6 made it 3-1

meaning we are a stronger region

if hillsboro wins out they are a better team, not the better region.

one team does not make the region, but they do represent the region as so does Springfield, Clarksville, and Mt. Juliet.

Where are Tellahoma, Stratford, and Maplewood? O' I know, representing their region from the sidelines.

o' did i make a funny :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah tell him who gives a crap about 75% this 25% that ..last year 6a had 0% a and 5a had 100% ..

factor that mr % ..im telling you coachchris region 6a will be out soon ...you won a battle but you didnt win the war ..you had 4 teams in just like every other regoin ...ill let you explain the truth in the percentages ..while the real truth will be on the score board..

go donkey rats!!! hey footballfan thats the best i can do .. its hurts ..but im rooting!! :D .. i have to set aside my differences ..this is for regoin 5a!!

Boski, I am with you. Sitting aside differences and going for Region 5A! My Tullahoma lost to three good teams this year; your Maplewood; being one of them; Hillsboro and White's Creek. Hillsboro will make us proud Friday night.

MJ is in for a rough ride.

Edited by THSOLDAD

Boski, I am with you. Sitting aside differences and going for Region 5A! My Tullahoma lost to three good teams this year; your Maplewood; being one of them; Hillsboro and White's Creek. Hillsboro will make us proud Friday night.

MJ is in for a rough ride.

Don't forget that you lost to MJ...or are you still trying to say the the Bears are not a good team? I think some Burros just might disagree with you....

Congrats to Hillsboro.

Go get 'em Clarksville!

Don't forget that you lost to MJ...or are you still trying to say the the Bears are not a good team? I think some Burros just might disagree with you....

Congrats to Hillsboro.

Go get 'em Clarksville!

Can you MJ guys not read or do you only see what you want?????? I have stated in every one of my posts that MJ was a good team. You (or any MJ fan) did not in any of your posts say that Tullahoma was a good team; yet you lost to Hillsboro by the same score that we lost to MJ by and think that Hillsboro thinks MJ is a good team. I did not say MJ wasnt a good team in the post you are referring to; I stated that Tullahoma lost to the three mentioned teams. I was implying that they did not lose to MJ but had it taken from them without a chance to win or lose to MJ. As MJ found out the hard way .. it isnt easy to win without a little help by the stripes. At least I have stated several times that MJ was a good team and that I was impressed with their defense; how many of you "class acts" said the same about Tullahoma? I am done with this topic now as I said yesterday but had to reply to this stupid comment. You cann't reason with people who only see or hear what they want.

Edited by THSOLDAD

Where exactly did you mention MJ as one of your losses?

What freakin part of "I was implying that they did not lose to MJ but had it taken from them without a chance to win or lose to MJ. As MJ found out the hard way .. it isnt easy to win without a little help by the stripes." do you not understand. Dont they teach reading comprehension in Mount Juliet????????? You just prove with each of your replies what I stated in my last post. You read only what you want to read and see only what you want to see. And are yet to say that Tullahoma is a good team. Class Act.

Region 6: 4 wins

Region 5: 2 wins

Congrats on the playoff wins to region 6. Hope both regions are strong again next year. See you then.

Edited by THSOLDAD

Congrats to Hillsboro.

Go get 'em Clarksville!

Here you go MJ!! ..take my seat and the remote watch whatever you like ..its on me this week :D

good game!!

Clarksville you're next!!!

yeah tell him who gives a crap about 75% this 25% that ..last year 6a had 0% a and 5a had 100% ..

factor that mr % ..im telling you coachchris region 6a will be out soon ...you won a battle but you didnt win the war ..you had 4 teams in just like every other regoin ...ill let you explain the truth in the percentages ..while the real truth will be on the score board..

go donkey rats!!! hey footballfan thats the best i can do .. its hurts ..but im rooting!! :D .. i have to set aside my differences ..this is for regoin 5a!!

Regardless of who wins what, the biggest surprise of all would be if Boski ever had a post that made sense. Percentage of that happening 0%.

Regardless of who wins what, the biggest surprise of all would be if Boski ever had a post that made sense. Percentage of that happening 0%.

boooooooooooo!!!!

thats was about as sorry a post as one could make ...

i bet you went back and read every post ive every made on here ..then you printed them out ..and made wallpaper for your bathroom and bedroom ... and then you started crying .... and said to yourself ... i want to be boski! ... i want to be boski!

and the percentage of that happening 0%.

Edited by boski